10th Place

• Assassin
  • Ninja

0 voters

12th Place

• Huntress
  • Sorcerer

0 voters

The final round will not be closed like the others.

Best 6 Classes
Best backup class
[POLL] What is your favorite class? (personally)
What classes are easy to rebuild on?
Favourite Class & Why?
"What class is the best class?" Correct answer here!
What is your favorite class and why?
Favorite classes?
Character Tier List
Rotmg - Class Tier List
4 Classes
I don't know what to do

gg

Actually surprised to see wizard tied for #1

And now we see how fucked up your voting system actually is (archer at 3rd/huntress at 12th)

We should redo this with a fair voting system

That’s not very true. (If there is a fault it’s in the people voting.) I believe people just severely underestimate the Huntress compared to Archer. I don’t think they realize it is the bows that make Archer as good as it is, not too much of the quiver.

I find that slowing a group of monster is much better than paralyzingly one monster too. I get to utilize the piercing factor on bows easier. The only downside is the mana cost of course.

In fact, Archer placed 5th and Huntress still placed 12th in the normal poll. Not too much of a difference other than changed views of people (new updates too perhaps) and a slightly different group of people.

I will be making another thread after this one is done so I can use a round robin scoring system instead.
However it will require you to make 66 decisions. :innocent:

Nope thats right for me I love archer (looks ability, m ability to live with it) hutress is my second most hated next to assassin.

Someone help me out of my misery, do I vote on my favourite class or the one I think is the best?

The one you enjoy the most, so your favorite.

Why no one voting for my secound favorite class, the priest t -t.

The priest is what saved you while glowing red, gave you extra hp while getting stacked shotted, which made you nexus before dying, you wanted to suicide so tried standing in lava, but the priest kept healing you and said “There’s more to this pixeled world than death!” And you decided to live your pixeled life on. If you’ve gotten confused and started heading towards the main boss by accident, the priest can heal you of that negative effect and any other, in the end, the priest is the best company a Rotmg character could ever have.
-Sniffles and steps off the stage-

Edit: And the rogue hides behind it’s cloack.(Didn’t spell clock right…)

It would be awesome if everyone thought like that and played priests so I can play something that damages and get heals from everyone.

btw

GO WIZARD!</FONT SIZE>

o/

if only everyone knew how important priests are.

Knights are the ones who protect the citizens! GO KNIGHTS!!

Priests are a very stable class, and good for beginners, but just lack some dps, at least until 4/8. I personally enjoy playing, priest, but it gets pretty boring.

The joy of healing knights is all the motivation I need to play the priest class < 3

Wow, trickster > Priest. interesting

Poor huntress is gonna come second last…

This thread exposes the lurkers

lol I just the only 8/8s I have are the least popular ones

14: necro
13/12 : hunt and sorc

10/11: assassin, ninja recently died

5/6: priest

Wow two more 50-50 votes

Just because they are not popular doesn’t mean they are bad :wink:

Archer is my favorite class, and Huntress is one of my bottom 3 (I can’t put them in order). For the longest time it was easily my least favorite and it wasn’t until I finally made the last leg of the journey for white that I really saw its merits as a class. On the surface, anyone who’s played Archer extensively basically feels like Huntress is a clunky slightly nerfed archer for those not good enough to play archer. I really feel like I understand it now, but I’d still prefer an archer for most things. I don’t think it’s a flaw in the voting.

its just that hunt is really only good for shats

the reason that i only have the trashy 8/8s is b/c the “good” 8/8s all died…