Clicking to shoot becomes paused in Exalt when hovering over a quest portrait, or realm progress panel, or locked players

As stated in the title, shooting is paused when one hovers the mouse over the quest info, progress info, or locked players. It also becomes paused if you hover over the right user-interface (which may not be a bug, but I think shooting should continue even if hovering over the right user-interface).

ignore the spellbomb in the gif, I was just seeing if it also affects abilities (it doesn’t)
Edit: also note, I didn’t show that this happens for locked players in the video, but it does same as in the case of the quest info.

Just wondering, do you have auto fire on or off?

Oh yeah good point. I wrote in the title “clicking to shoot…” but didn’t really emphasize that point. This is without using auto-fire. (I personally prefer clicking than auto-fire, it keeps me more aware of my mouse cursor… I tend to lose it in the mob of players in busy events/dungeons if I use auto-fire)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.