Cloak Of Raging Shadows (UT)

Cloak Of Raging Shadows (UT)

#An ancient cloak that has been worn by many heroes. You can still hear their screaming voices coming from inside the cloak.

###Stats:

• Tier: UT

• MP Cost: 100

• Duration: 4.5 seconds

• Cooldown: 5.5 seconds

• Effect: Cloaked for 4.5 seconds, Berserk for 4 seconds

• Stat Bonus: +5 ATK, +2 SPD +2 DEX

• Fame Bonus: 6%

• Feed Power: 900

###Drops From:
Red Demon

####More info
Well, I got this idea because rogue is a great class but it doesn’t deal as much DPS as the other dagger classes. So I thought,
And thus, the Cloak Of Raging Shadows was created. Hope you guys like it and I hope DECA adds it into the game.

(Btw this is my first time making a sprite so I don’t know if I made it the right size!)
(Oh and also, the stats can be changed too to make it more balanced!)

Cloak of Infamous Fate
Any Ideas for UT cloaks?
Vote for your favorite white bag ability poll closed the winner is: Traps!
Vote for a new white bag ability! (reposted)
Encourage Confidence!

For starters, Lord Rutheven already has tons of whites…
Sprite doesn’t fit dungeon…
The MP cost is too low and the stat bonus makes it OP…

4/10

Well what dungeon do you think I should put it in? The dungeon is pretty dark and purplish, so it fits, and the MP cost seems to be pretty good, it’s the same as the Planewalker. The stats that it gives makes up for the missing attack that the rogue has. The drop rate will also be very low so you won’t see a bunch of people walking around with it.

jesus christ a beserk tbh it may just be the blue star in me but i dont think rougue needs a beserk bc all they do in wcs is run up to oryx in cloak and hit him before you get there a beserk would be too op

Well, it’s only fair because the rogue doesn’t do enough DPS as the other dagger classes. Maybe I should lower the time of berserk though.

hmm i think the rogue does enough dmg if u get to the boss early with your cloak. if you had a beserk, i think you would need to have something like -3 SPD or something

Yes the rogue is almost always the first to get to the boss, but then you have warriors with the SPD boost and Tricksters that can teleport ahead of you. And there are some dungeons like Tomb of the Ancients were there are people who sit in boss room and once bosses are activated they do all the damage first. A rogue can’t compete with other classes when it has only got 50 ATK and 75 DEX.

well i guess it depends on what dungeon ur running

Yup

i mean if its a oryz or wc

i think rouge would have an advantage

Yes, it would have the advantage that it never had before. Usually in an Oryx or Wine Cellar there is a huge mass of players that deal way more damage than the rogue. And the rogue, being a close range class, needs to do more damage.

ok yea i guess i see your point

Ok… First off : Rogue is suppose to be for solo-play, and thus the rogue is already over-powered. Like what @Xaklor will say, “DON’T YOU EVER DARE THROW STATUS EFFECTS IN MY FACE OR PREPARE FOR THE WALL OF TEXT OF 100 REASONS WHY YOUR IDEA SUCKS!” - Sometime Xaklor would say. But yeah, don’t throw berserk onto a rogue because that’s massively op, making rogue superior to both the other dagger classes, but also be invisible and be extremely safe? No thanks.

i think the spd +4 is too much tho

The +4 SPD is the same as any other cloak. Why would it be too much?

hmm bc it gives the rogue a beserk

+4 spd is nothing, rogue already has 75 base speed, plus a regular t6 cloak offers a +5 speed. The only problem is the berserk lol, maybe the +4 attack is a minor problem, but I dont see too much wrong with that.

rogue is already sanic there is no need for the speed in my opinion

Agreed.