Clockwork Dungeon

Clockwork Dungeon I guess is a “fun dungeon.” It isn’t hard or it isn’t easy but of course it’s just right.

To get to the dungeon it’s like Oryx but instead a specific time. Making a specific time for people around the world is hard so I need some other answers on How to get there from you guys.

When everyone gets there will be a room counter. There are 16 rooms and the more time you take in a room the enemies will get harder. You can get a bunch of loot increasing in tiers from each room you go starting from t3 up until t12 and t13 stuff. Beyond room 15 it gets a little more difficult. Mini bosses starts appearing and they can drop white bags. Room 16 is the main boss which gives a single white bag that is a little more powerful then the demon blade.

You might be wondering if this is a good way for starter classes to level up and get loot. But I’m not sure how to make it so they can’t. It will be a little cheaty but the only way I can think of is by star rank or by being level 20.
Let me know if there’s should Be anything else! :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s the point of having a dungeon that could drop loot for new players if they can’t run the early stages of it?

They can just be a part of a group and constantly being healed by preists.

But what if there’re no priests?

But you can do that for every other dungeon in the game as well. Also chances are if the dungeon gets progressively harder like I think it would, you most likely won’t see a low level make it to the end anyways.

Moved to works in progress as it is a concept rather than a full fledged dungeon.

inb4 ping xak

So you shouldn’t do it because it’s really over complicated for no reason. Just make an event boss or something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.