[Closed for Now]

Will reopen when back from training.

When and where?

Sad to see you go, friend. Thanks for being a delightful member of the community and for hosting this extremely generous giveaway.

@Redox it’s in the video description.

When does it aay in the description?

The video is embedded and YouTube will sap my data.

I agree: what description, where?

Even when opening the link in a new tab i see no description!?

And only thing i get from the video, is mondays, wednesdays and fridays only

@Redox @Croidone

Copy and pasted from YT description - click to read

I rambled a bit in the video so if you guys need a clearer description, here ya go!

Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gaming_vexation

Long story short, I’m quitting the game and don’t want my stuff to just go to waste so I’m giving it all to the community!

This giveaway will go from 10/1/2018 to 10/30/2018 and will happen every. Single. Day. I will be giving away 1 chest of life, guaranteed, every single one of those days.

I will also be giving away UBHPs, DECAs, and WC Top Sets (T5 Ring) as I see fit.

In order to enter, you simply have to tune in to my stream each day that I do stream and I’ll give you guys a challenge or question you have to do/answer. First person to do it wins the life for the day. Pretty simple right?

I will not be giving a task or asking a question at the same time every stream. You will have to actively be participating in order to enter.

You guys also decide what gets given away and how long this giveaway goes, to an extent.

I will be doing PPEs of every character until they are all 8/8 and have 2k base fame. Once I get the 15th character there, I’m done. That’s it.

To extend the giveaway, you just have to meet the goal I give on stream. If you just meet the goal, I’ll extend the giveaway by a week.

If you double the goal, I will extend the giveaway by a week and give better prizes for that week.

All you guys have to do is keep meeting goals and you keep getting prizes!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them!

Thanks

And erhhh… DUH me! There was a “read more” underneath the only thing i saw:
"I rambled a bit in the video so if you guys need a clearer description, here ya go!

Twitch- https://www.twitch.tv/gaming_vexation" :shushing_face::flushed:

I need 9 life to max can i join?

Ok, sorry for take so long to get back to you guys, I just woke up lol. I’ll try to answer all the questions here real quick!

@Redox It’s going to start the 1st of the month and end after 30 days. The time I start each day will most likely be different because IRL stuff. As for where, I will be bouncing back and forth on different servers so I won’t know until the day of. There will be a server command though in chat for you to follow along if you wish!

@Uniqourn <3

@Niyaboss Anyone and everyone can enter! I hope to see you there and wish you the best of luck! :slight_smile:

Do I wanna do a giveaway or nah?

Alright, so the first giveaway stream will be starting in like, 10 minutes. This will probably be the only time I give a heads up in this thread. After today, I’ll be leaving it up to you guys to find your way over :smiley:

Keep in mind, I won’t be saying when I’m going to give you your challenge, it’s just going to happen, so be ready for that!

too much work. not a real giveaway. rather do events and lh

That’s fine! You don’t have to of course :slight_smile:

Today’s winner was draconburn!

Ok guys, I got a new job today (one that I didn’t expect to get) and they’re wanting to send me to some out of state training for about a month and a half. They want me to leave for it this Friday and I won’t be able to bring my PC so the giveaway is going to be on halt for the moment.

I will reopen it when I get back.

I’m not going to just dump the life at random because I wanted to use this as one last go at getting together with the community again and that’s still my intention.

For now @moderators , if you could close, that’d be awesome. I’ll make a new thread when I get back. Good luck everyone!