Closed Realm Dungeon Leave Nexus

The title is rambly and shit but I just tried to summarize. Whenever you’re in a closed realm and you went in a dungeon and left it, you will be redirected to nexus instead of going back to the realm and I noticed that it only happens when that realm itself won’t re-open later (i.e. realm was beholder but when the time passes to where it’s supposed to reappear in nexus again, it wont or a different realm with be made). This has happened multiple times and all resulted to be the same where the realm actually won’t re-open which is annoying since you just tried to go back in realm and a glitch wastes your waited chance for the castle specially when you need marks for your quest.

New oryx bug [portal in closed realm sends players to nexus]
Kicked into Nexus
Kicked into Nexus

@Krathan
Fix please

realms only generate when the other realms are somewhat full, with a minimum of 1 active realm i believe

Stop tagging Krathan everywhere and for every bug, how many times does that need to be said?

He is responsible…
Ok
I will listen to you

seriously? he doesn’t code the ENTIRETY of all patches… more likely than not, development is not under his direct jurisdiction. tagging him is useless as well, considering the already low likelihood that he even read it. furthermore this is already all over reddit, and posting in an area that isn’t technically endorsed by deca does absolutely nothing.

@myzzrym fix your shit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

wait why did this open?

Stop!

Spam tagging Krathan is just annoying, there’s no need to @ him. If he knows the bug is still in the game He’ll find this thread on his own. He doesn’t need to be tagged more that once. Plus he was tagged on this thread already.

Man you are triggered.

You need to calm down there friend

Telling you that you don’ have to tag Krathan for things he is more than likely is already aware of is me being triggered? It’s not just me telling people to stop tagging him lol. If I was actually triggered I wouldn’t be responding in that calm of a manner

Not just me ^^

Uisu confirmed FrostOwl

Also bump.

The past few days I’ve had this happen a few times. I’m in a dungeon, and Oryx shouts out his realm closed message.
Then I either complete the dungeon, or go back to the portal of cowardice.
About half the time, I get kicked back into the nexus instead of going into the realm I was in.

Anyone else having this happen to them?