[CLOSED] Spuds white star giveaway! (16 Life up for grabs)

I have no good memories on this forum

Three

Oo, so pick a number, eh? Iā€™ll go with 13 because I love dem unlucky numbers.

My best memory on these forums was probably when I made that katana a few months back and posted it as an idea. It would have been one of my last posts, but after I got a decent amount likes, I felt like I was getting better at making items. Thatā€™s the reason why I post these days.

Oh, @SirSpud, by the way, this isnā€™t my main account. So if I somehow win, can you give the life pots to RogueGamma and not this account?

WAIT. THEN WHY I AM I EVEN POSTING THIS WITH THIS ACCOUNT?

242 is my number.

I think my most meaningful experience is when I re-earned regular. I had been regular but then faded, came back after a few months and got back into the forums. I eventually got regular again and actually became a recognizable person here, and interacted more personally with other forumers.

Best Memories On Forums - When people complain about deaths, even thought they died by themselves,blaming rotmg for lag.

When i won this giveaway

@SoulEaterM
@Sekk
you need number between 1-1000

Favorite memory is some of the jokes on the Bad Jokes thread

best moment was when niegil died

The best memories are of the fun forum games weā€™ve had on these forums, some still ongoing like the realmafia and discobot roleplay, theyā€™ve taken countless of hours of my time to read through but time worth spending. :smile:

on one of the fourlnm games you had do ask the oerson below you a question and it was really dark about death and stuff and then i aske what their favorite lays chip flavor was

My number is 789 because thats why 6 was afraid of 7.

Jokes Aside, when I first started playing realm I hated it. I saw how toxic the community was, which of course im now used to. I really enjoyed the content. But the amount of hate and negativity there was was driving me away from realm. Then I got my first white bag, a planewalker cloak. I couldnt believe it. I rejoiced not knowing that it wasnā€™t my idea of what a white bag was, which was completly overpowered. I ended up dying with it on a level 12 and quit for a while. Then I met Shippyy. Shippyy didnā€™t even know me. But in a lab I said Shippyyyyyyyyy. He responded with a ?, and left the dungeon. We kept seeing each other throughout the realm. Each and every time we wouldnt say anything. Eventually when I had died he pmā€™d me with an oof. Then for some reason we became friends. Even when I wanted to quit realm, Shippyy would say Iā€™d bounce back (which probbaly wasnt true until recently). I now love the game and have my brother and my friends playing it. We always have a great time, and Indirectly its because of Shippyy getting me to enjoy the game. I now enjoy playing with my brother and my friends, always having a great time.

starlias

yea, i know that u use this account for all forum related stuff. ur all good mate

Shatterā€™s realmeye Christmas was fun
I was a noob so I wrote a nooby paragraph

best memory is the would you rather thread probably
if i win give my 8 lifes to a random red star knight or something idc

Probably just the community in general. Iā€™d say the Farewell Thread got the strongest emotional reaction from me, but itā€™s by no means positive XD

Can someone make a list of the numbers that have already been said? I swear that 666 has already been claimed 2 or 3 times.