Closest You've Ever Gotten To Death

Here’s mine:

BTW I cheated death like ten times on that Mystic before dying.

This isn’t the closest i’ve ever gotten to death, but it’s the closest one I have a screenshot/video of

You know when the sentry tosses bombs all around themself? He did that as soon as he died, and I walked on in to see what my loot was totally ignoring the bombs :grimacing:

Not the closest but the scariest

Opposite to shatter, closest, but not the scariest (2:28 if it doesn’t automatically put you there)

Video unavailable

I don’t know if it’s actually the closest I’ve been without dying, but it’s the most memorable.

a long time ago, during the first Ice Tomb event, when it had just come out, I was doing it with some guildies, people whom have quit the game now but I still frequently talk to and are very close friends of mine, I went down to 7 HP. What makes this the most memorable is the fact that I refused to nexus, I made it through the rest of that dungeon, it’s not like much wouldve been lost if I died but I had gear that was really good for a player as bad as I was at that time.

I still remember one of my friends screaming at me to nexus and me just asking my priest buddy over and over to heal me lmao

Oh, is that why the video bombed and got <1k views?
(this was actually 1HP, but the 1 hp only showed up once i was in the nexus)

There should be a fame bonus for people who gets under 10 hp when they tp to nexus (req level 20 so it isn’t that ez)

That would get abused so badly, you couldn’t even imagine.

o ye, forgot the autonexusers…

My necro reached 0 hp. She didn’t die but she’s just gone and there is only my pet walking around on my screen. I nexused after it and she came back :smiley:

I think there were a few times I was well below 100 HP and got a screenshot, but I have to obligatorily post this here…
4935ae8790a9ac2edac676cade8e1cba20ff304a_1_666x500

I think there’s a special thing that prevents you to die in the nexus. When you have - 1 hp

in nexus : :nothing:

in realm : Tier 11 Gravestone

(it’s edited)

(oh ok)

I tried soloing the Marble Colossus once.

You will come with me is a fun time alone, let me tell you.

25% of my hp.

:thinking:

Spoilers: his auto is set at 25%.