Closest You've Ever Gotten To Death

Imgur

didn’t even nexus :sunglasses:

I’m a total monkey, thats a 160+ active hour character. Don’t do an abyss at 5AM.

twitch clip of moment

Friends in the abyss report I went invisible on their screen, that’s how close it got.

I don’t know if I still have a screenshot of it, but I do remember cheating death once in an Abyss as well on Priest, by healing just as I hit 0 HP. That was pretty spooky.

Edit: Found them! Spooky invisible priest :ghost:

what are these sprites :thinking:

The April Fools’ event back then reverted some items to old sprites (Lab Sorc set, UB Rings)

also bleeding status effect exists

i set new record today

https://gfycat.com/naivehairyhairstreakbutterfly

JESUS%20FUCKING%20CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
a year ago

Ring%20of%20Minor%20Defense

the best item in the game idk wut ur talking about :]

This was a very, very close call.
As you can see, I just got healed for 69 (nice) by my pet, so I was at 240 - that = 171 health - maybe even lower if the fountain also healed me, or if that last HP pot I drank was also still counted.
Tried to focus the red nest @ KBQ too hard, got slowed, ran on slowing tiles, yada yada. I’m still alive, luckily >u<

that knight is indeed very sexy and hot would be a shame if something as sexy as that knight died

is rifts cheating

Now, thats a textbook example of why you dont do WC undergeared as a robe class!

don’t have a screen, but i got reduced to ~50 hp at lost sentry, i saw a bullet running at me but i’ve nexused too late ! AND ALAN ARMOR SAVED ME !

no way

tutorial with no pet is hard

even with the most overpowered class in the RotMG

Hm…I wouldn’t say Trickster is overpowered…

I don’t have any visual proof here, unfortunately, being this was ages ago.
But in a nutshell, I was running up to the Stone Guards on my original 8/8 archer, I was late and didn’t see which phase they were in, and I run on top of a stone sword as it spawns, eating the full shotgun, and I think I nexused like a few frames before it would have killed me. I’d say that was one of the closest I recall lol

Lmao
how is this to close to death?
btw I checked I was at 0 hp thats why @dudesactio said “huh”