Cold Claymore

Really?

no thats exaggeration but

long and thin but short and fat.

but T4%20Falchion
this is called Falchon but looks like a falchion i guess its fine realm just picks what name sounds best

no it is actually called falchion

the point about the claymore is right though, the general proportions of the original scottish highland claymore were 2x43 inches, not even close to this fat sword.

yep missed one letter the first time

and what i was saying is that is looks nothing like a falchion

meant to say “but looks nothing like a falchion”

o that makes more sense then nvm

let’s see what bright minds have blessed these forums today…

Mother fu-

This is literally a void blade for a melee W H A T

it doesn’t pierce like void blade
that my only defense…

Nani?!
Too much Ribena for me.
Sorry for doling out fake information guys.
Report me to Doc if you want
:wink:

The Saber is closer to a claymore isn’t it?

This is the closest I could get it, it ended up more like the Ancient Stone Sword:

Yes but it serves the same function

The void blade was a unique item to ninja that no other class had, why would you do the same thing

Maybe
Ninja don’t deserve void blade at the first

Void blade is meant for melee classes

Samurai is going to use heavy armor, making it effectively a heavy class.

Still not a melee though…

Yea, i guess, not nearly as much dps.
(btw love ur sprites!)

Oh thanks, but for what?

Dude, all your other posts and ideas are awesome.
Keep up the ideas and good stuff.

And yours too bro :smile::white_check_mark:

I’m not even going to comment on that…

Melee classes don’t need a vblade. And if they did the damage would absolutely have to go way down. Not only does this weapon have the highest damage in. The. Game… It also ignores defense and is a sword. Like for a melee class. This would be ridiculously broken in itself, then you add on that it ignores defense. (On an unrelated note to it being op, it drops from an extremely common and easy enemy and has the highest, if not one on the highest, feedpower, tied with Omni) Yes, because this game definitely needs warriors running around with ≥ 1000-1200 damaging projectiles, nevermind if they stay in place or not because melees have no problem with sitting on stuff; So I go on to the knight. 50 att and 50 dex, basic stats then. But a maxed def knight with old tops has 75 defense, which is kind of a lot, especially considering that their shield prevents (most) enemies from attacking. So that’s 2/3 already op classes that would become broken, let’s move on to the third shall we? :slight_smile: Paladin: The paladin can deal damage at close range, wear armor, and heal himself and allies. Damaging is pretty good I’d say. I don’t know exactly how much damaging increases your att, and the math is too much work for me to do, but it’s usually 300-400 I think? Anyway, you’d be doing about 1300 damage per shot as a paladin. Assume they have tops, gcookie gives you (at max) +112 hp, healing and damaging. You might not be able to sit on enemies as well as a knight can unless you also had an oreo, but you could sure lay down some traps for them to walk over. And since this weapon also has +20% more RoF than a vblade, you can lay down a heck of a lot more. Not even going to go into a war, pala and knight trioing stuff with this.

This is kind of unrelated but let’s also take a look at the Archer with a dbow. 75 attack and low RoF, but each shot does about 850-980 dmg. About 1200 with a damaging buff, and ~990-1100 with a max attack build. A solo paladin can easily out-damage said archer if he could hit his shots. Let’s use Daichi as an example, and assume that you can juke him/her whatever tf it is so the big shots go the other direction, and dodge the weaks. Very specific conditions I know… Anyway, before it turns vincible (remove the 5 seconds of that plz) you can run in, stack a few shots and run out. When it does appear, not only does it take a shit load of dmg, but you can repeat this process and crank out huge dps. As an archer you would have to sit back and wait for him, and then you could get your damage in. Obviously this sword would be situational as all whites are, or rather should be, but if you know how to dodge well and you know the phases of enemies, you can easily destroy anything that decides to tread upon you.

Ok I don’t think you understand why the void blade was added. The ninja needed a situational burst damage item. For wizard, the EP. Melee, indomptable. Ranged, d bow, and katana the void blade. It is a very situational but useful item, I don’t see why you think ninja doesn’t need it.

Imdompable

Lmao

But anyway

I think melee classes are deserve void blade than ninja

Because ninja suck…