[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

ok how is the community gonna choose? r u guys gonna hold a discord chat or something?

its random, i go to some random picker site to pick

speaking of that, the last winner of the random, didnt pick up his prize yet…

wait not trying to sound rude but then how is it the communitie’s “favorite” when you go to a random picker site?

ok, so there are three winners.

community favourite is the one with most likes, participation is just random.[quote=“Selimmm, post:236, topic:5299”]
TheAGD
[/quote]

yes

ohhhhh i c

TheAGD? from the edit the pic thing?

Got to it eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

Lava is red
Water is blue
Now you’ve stepped
In mad lab goo.

more poetry to come.

Dear Beloved @Radio

One Day… I see us together in the sunset…
I love your soul and your heart,
The sound of your 1984 Radio just tears me apart,
The way you make me move,
Just clearly is better than a groove,
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not Gay. (hopefully this doesn’t offend anyone lol)
But I believe you’ll abandon that kid Affliction someday,
And then turn to me… One Day…

ok he already read it, no need to @ him.

have a bump!

LOL

That picture made me spit water onto my computer.

Blood is red
Bruises are blue
Don’t say no
Or I’ll kill you

@Xaklor @Shaxasno

(Coz I remember at one point in a fourm game you were being raped)

(Errmmm ok)

Would you mind @ing me to this? ; )

Dear My Valantine.
Happy Valantines Day Scrub.
Haikus are the best

sigh

O forum_admin! Such a digital wonder! So mysterious, a shadow in the corner. You’re so-

Um…

Um…
Agh, I’ll just reroll, anything’s better than this.

At least it has more than one post?

Cupid must have gone mad! His arrows of love have blind fired my match! Alas, the loom of fate has been weaved, and destiny has been puppeteered by the Fate’s threads. Perhaps this shall be an awakening, a sealed future of unbound possibilities.

O System, such a stalwart overseer. It dons a pure and natural Oryx mask, perhaps the anti-Oryx, a radiant and valiant paladin sent to us by the Fates. It is akin to Prometheus, stealing the flames of Kabam’s fuse and gifting Realmeye with the forums. Such heroes should be celebrated!

System, you are the eldest, the origin of these forums, predating all the moderators, stepping foot on this once barren forum and breathing it life. Now it is a blooming conflagration, a stupendous attraction! A blazing star in the night, and all marvel at its brightness. A new dawn, a reborn day. This organic machine you have created! A complex work of art at the very least! You are like Atlas, supporting this forum, a burden on your shoulders of undying strength and valor.

Even when your creation has taken flight, you still monitor us unblinkingly, descending and allowing peace to the oldest threads, whose prime has been long past. You give them a quiet silence, a merciful ticket to the underworld, denying them from being raised by necromancers against their will. You allow the thread’s spirits to pass on, a forgotten foundation of this wonderful forum.

O System, you are but a talented craftsman! This creation is a testimony to the other magnificent works you keep in your forge. You watch from the heavens, putting the aged threads to rest silently, as is the way of life, keeping the cycle of life and death. When a caravan of foreigners arrive to this stupendous forum, you are the gatekeeper, welcoming them in regardless of the time. You make them feel welcome at the hearth, filling them with warmth and excitement for what is to come. Perhaps, the Fate’s loom has much more in store for us, and this is just the beginning.

Oh @Scorchmist , you’re the best. You’re always there for me, shooting down my offers to join the guild when no one else would.
Heres a poem I wrote.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Please join Fellowship,
Or I’ll kill you.

Like it? I do.
Annnyywaaayyyss, happy after-Valentine’s Day! :kissing_heart:

sighs still waiting for someone to write a legit valantine to me :broken_heart:

A legit Valentine to @Selimmm

Dear Selimmm,

One day I was in the Godland
And I stumbled into you