[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

how do u do that

One time offer? . ā€¦to Pm you for a friendly conversation?

Its a fucking secret jeez i aint gonna tell you. Nah jk you just do < sub > but without the spaces like a million times and it makes it smaller each time.

nice this is cool its not in the bar thingy

Its a secret okay omg. lol i mean not really I just learned how to do it mere moments ago.

The ā€œone-time offerā€ is the wishing of, and I quote, ā€œa Happy Valentineā€™s Day, including a societally-appropriate expression of platonic loveā€. Perhaps I need to fire my contract lawyer and find somebody else.

[Then again, he made me sign a contract, so maybe I canā€™t fire him. Uh-oh. OB]

Ahaha well if @OtherBill is into that sort of thing I am most sure he would be down toā€¦ participate in such festivities with one with such reputation for skill in these dealings as the one @Shaxasno

On the other hand I am of no familiarity between the rules restricting us mortal interacting with those who bear the shield.

On the third hand [quote=ā€œOtherBill, post:275, topic:5299ā€]
ā€œa Happy Valentineā€™s Day, including a societally-appropriate expression of platonic loveā€
[/quote]

seems to be a very simplistic and appropriate verbiage between two human beings who have not every graced each other with their presence in person and have only communicated via public internet chat rooms.

@Shaxasno I see you stalking the forums lmao.

Itā€™s a moot point, Sir Loaf, for two reasons:

1. The fair @Shaxasno has already stated that she is not interested:

[Oh, her words, how they wound! OB]

2. If I may share one of my deepest confessions, I must confide that my RotMG heart already belongs to another.

[There, that oughta set the rumor mills a-buzzing. OB]

Shh, Iā€™m just not sure how to respond back, Atmā€¦[quote=ā€œOtherBill, post:278, topic:5299ā€]
Oh, her words, how they wound!
[/quote]

You must not think think deeply on this! Our possible friendship, may blossom in the near future.

How many potential blossoms are you trying to juggle? 12?

Xaklor, imagine this;

A field of nearly developed flowers, getting ready for the arising sun to finally bloom, to show of their beauty to all who happens to stumble upon them. Even though the results are spectacular, in order to get where they are now, they went through lotā€™s of hardships. The heavy rain that pounded onto them, deprieving them of their oxygen as they struggled to survive amongst the drowning rainwater from above. The many insects who had decided to feast amongst their bodies, and so on. Yet they still struggle to survive, they struggle knowing that without their blossoms, without showing their beauty towards the world, no matter the amount of them they are, without doing that, the world would never know what beauty truly is.

Xaklor, if there are 12 nearly developed flowers, which of them will fully blossom, in the end?

So at first, i thought that letter thing was towards me, and iā€™m like "iā€™m harsh??"
then i realized how you made the list, and im like ooh. also, you replaced me w/ ryuyah on that list because Ryuyah isnā€™t a regular and I am.

That stuff happened before I joined the discord Iā€™m pretty sureā€¦ also itā€™s ā€œAnnoying Eagle Dudeā€

Iā€™m only two years younger than you! xD What do I sound like, an 18 year old or something?

Your palladin!
I see your picture of her close to your heart.

Perhaps she is shy. Do not think too much as she is but a rowdy teen.[quote=ā€œOtherBill, post:278, topic:5299ā€]
[There, that oughta set the rumor mills a-buzzing. OB]
[/quote]

Hmmm can we infer that perhaps you are an adult? Married? oOH engaged? I know I shall probably never learn but it is nice to know at least someone may have had a fun valentines dayā€¦

wow, im going to lots of reading to do at the endā€¦

From Isaczim to Doc

You are to me the greatest love in the world. You can believe, there are so many of your qualities and virtues that I could spend hours enumerating them. You are beautiful, special, very affectionate, kind and gentleman. I am proud of everything that comes from you.

I recognize strength in you. Always overcome the challenges and difficulties with the courage of a lion, without ever being shaken. Always keep the calm of the strong, there is nothing that makes you exalt yourself, nothing to frighten you.

where am i @shaxasno im the one always diagnosing you with a brain disorder :wink:

Youā€™re the flower whoā€™s still growing out of the ground, not yet visible~

umā€¦ thanks?