[Collect Rewards!] Dear Valentine~ By: Scorchmist

Maybe he cant pay the prizes anymore

no dont worry, i still have basically the same amount of loot as back then.

Ahh! Canada day = Valentines day!
Im going to increase prizes amounts and give more winners. pretend this was posted on july 1st

winner of the most favourite community and personal favorite:

Wins: art skin + sorceress + lil red + random things that i might find in my vault. I know he asked for lilred from me on another thread. So hf. Originally was ubhp, but i have very low supply of those…forgive me! Also personal favorites so more stuff…

other personal favourites:

funny, but simple and commonly used.

Have a this can represent how much u die! ok you can also have some tops, i guess you can have like… 2 hydras or something.

this one was actually nicely done too, poetic and felt nice. More genuine feel than humour.
uhh have 2 hydras as well.

this one stuck with his personality very well. It was great :laughing:

although no reward for you because you’ve… died…

good old Xaklor! complimenting both spetrums. although he says he regrets what he says to shax now, but ill just ignore that!

since you released your clock tower, ill give you an acrop and colo since they feel buff

this because it represents me so well. he can have a acrop since his pic is a pal and i have lots of acrops.

gotta love staplers :heart: have a hydra, i plenty of those.

sorry piggby, you know i cant read things that complicated, but it looks good and i love your method picking. here have two hydras.

this is when you werent as annoying. But yeah… typical shax. I’ll give you *two energy staves!!! what a deal!

i guess you are actually tied in first for likes. Have two gcookies as appreciation for your work on the forums.

classic rhymes and weird things.
Have a cosmic and a hydra.

although broke the rules, but it was good, also a fan of blood.

have a cosmic as well.

have a hyyyyyyyyddrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaa!

yep i have lots of hydras and stuff. Contact me on discord, ~()~ScOrChMiSt~()~#6098
or realmeye pm me, will prob be busy till like early-mid-end-next week. u guys can wait, you’ve waited like half a year.

letting regen collect first?!

Yay! They might not be Oreos, but I love gcookies!

(…why don’t we call them Nilla Wafers?)

I didn’t win? What a surprise.

Welcome to the club. Then again, I’ve wasted my contest luck on the Christmas Giveaway, plus I won $500 in drones a couple days ago.

no luck involved.

I mean, that is true (to most), but there still is in a sort. Even if I write something thoughtful, the luck comes in to whether you like or if anyone else resonates with my writing.

true i guess. but determining what you write could also mean skill

the biggest luck involved is where your post was, middle posts didnt get as much attention.

Exactly. I was one of them.

They deleted the competition!

A 14 like post that was… an an unspecified place.

Someone said QQ
I put

[Sorry, Candy-Man, but off-topic is off-topic. OB]

thanks man

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.