Coming back to rotmg

So, I quit rotmg 2 months ago(?) and said that I may come back, and I am. I’ve seen multiple posts about updates but never actually looked at them and had a few questions.

1. I saw a Lod rework, what did they do to it? Do the bosses still drop chests?
  2. Any class changes (buffs mainly are what I’m asking for though nerfs work too)
  3. How does kicking work. I actually skimmed through the patch notes but didn’t read it thoroughly. If I open a dungeon in any baz, can I kick someone? Can I kick someone if I’m chaining? Is there a limit to kicks?
    Sorry for the questions, I’m too lazy to find them, tho a link to the patch notes are also greatly appreciated. Also sorry if I have crappy grammar and spelling, English is my 1st language. wait a minute…

1. LOD still drops chests. The rework is that now black is automatically first.
  2. No class changes recently that I can think of.
  3. The key popper ONLY in bazaar can type /kick ____________ to kick a player. This only works in the dungeon that was originally opened, so not in chains or cult/void/ivory.

Black always goes first.

Not really

yes

No

Don’t think so.

As said above, the LoD thing isn’t so much a rework as a quick fix to crashers

ST sets got reworked so you get bonuses for only wearing 2 or 3 parts of the set.

Has this already happened? I thought it was coming soon.

Not yet on prod.

That’s a leak, hasn’t actually been added ig yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.