Commands for Guill [megathread for Guill's functions]

When you use hearticle I believe he says “cute”

Would someone confirm this pls

Don’t you run a guild?

Oh derp you don’t own the item

Thanks, you’re correct! And actually Guill does something cute as well…

Edit: I also plan to add evidence to every cell…eventually xDf.

@Mynamerr Yup, already on there.

Another one:

Hm, you’re right. I tried a bunch of variations to no avail, @Niegil do you know who said “How are Deca?” works?

Don’t judge me grammar D:<

Oh yeah, I removed that. It was apparently just timing, I wrote it right after writing Deca, it’s an uncommon response to Deca.

So I was in a cdepths when my guild popped a shatts and when I went to the ghall the portal was gone and…

I may or may not be prouder of this than the Lost Halls.

Screw you, I can’t get Guill to say that D:

@Herdidi It could be a rare response, but I sat there for a solid 5 minutes typing joke over and over…Toastrz you better not be trolling. :c

I’m guessing there’s another trigger word.
*flashback

Captain: help
with
suicide
Guill: Of course I’ll help!

i already add it. u consider that credibility

@Uniqourn i make it yellow because unclear

@OtherBill i’m so sorry master.

It’s real, just exceedingly rare. There are some other rare responses too that I don’t think have been discovered yet.

[Yes, yes, Bohemian Rhapsody is a good song, but let’s not clutter this thread with off-topic lyrics, 'k? OB]

Took all afternoon, but I’ve compiled just about every dungeon line for you all. Additionally, I created categories for different types of triggers (commands, objects and dungeons) and made a special section custom formatted for the Craig interaction with full documentation of the conversation. I’m leaving the Ocean Trench, Tomb of the Ancients and Shatters as blank, though. Gotta leave some of the dungeons for you to figure out, right?

There are still undiscovered chat commands, by the way! Here’s a hint for one of them: What other place can you currently find Guill?

F***ing cunt, now you just made my Google doc obsolete tf. Also you made it seem like there were a Thousand responses ;-; (Even though uni clarified).

Thanks though (and Shatter once took Guill on an adventure fit for fifty shades).

Apparently it was found, just no one posted it here. MOAR HINTS PL0X

NINJA’D WTF I JUST WANT TO POST THIS WHy

-posts deleted-

[Okay, folks, back on topic. OB]

[Wow, no small text that time, he must be serious! OB]

You’re right. I apologize for sort of driving this off-topic and starting the whole argument.