Commands for Guill [megathread for Guill's functions]

Now I’m not sure if I’m sad or glad that I missed the argument…

On topic: There’s still quite a few alternative answers/questions.that.give.the.same.answers that haven’t been put into this list.

For example, Guill can say several things at the end of his jump, not just “Nailed it”. One such example is 10/10.

I can’t really be bothered to spend the time to find them all, but if you’re really interested/want to make a contribution, I’d suggest you explore the different responses he can give to commands we’ve already found.

If “Heal” is mentioned after either “HP” or “MP,” he will say “That should last a while!”

Also, “Yo” is treated with the same response as “Hi.”

i think that should last a while was related with mp/hp but guill said it a bit late.

Has anyone tried having all 50 members of a guild in the ghall at the same time? I feel like there would be something for that.

maybe something like shatter have up there?

That was a lot of people, but not all 50 of the guild.

well having 50 online at 1 time was kinda impossible/at least hard for some guild

Well yeh, that’s why I was asking if it was done yet. I am pretty sure it’s a no tho.

Apparently Guill is short for Guillermo

Sorry this is such a late reply, but he can actually give you 8/8 mana hp. 8 hp in one bag, 8 mana in the other.

I don’t know if this one has been already posted but oh well :d

Check the wiki, this doc is outdated. :3

He gives 4 of each as soulboundloot, but the bagType for pots is a public bag.

As a result anyones soulboundloot will beecome additional drops. If you and a different player both damaged the chest enough, either gets 4 of each, amounting to 8 of each

Are you saying if me and a guildy do half and half, we are guaranteed 8 hp/mp? That’s dope.

You might even bee avle to get 12, or 16! I don’t know what the damage threshold is, but anyone that goes over it on that object gets pots!

One more voice line you missed, if you use the Valentines Launcher, although its rare Guill will say <3 or Awwww!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.