Commemorating Fallen Legends

Why is their a period at the end of Oryxyeti’s name?

Please don’t do that.

Also, please don’t do that.

I’d like to have one!
Mines should stand out from all the regulars for I am the Ruler of them all.
Maybe some sort of crown added to it…some sort of symbol that would let everyone know
that Shax is in charge. :wink:

how about this?

I know you pretty much don’t need this, but dammit it’s fanart and I want to express

Also, love your idea compendium. Your classes are always interesting to read!

Excuse me, ma’am. Your arrogance level is exceeding the allowed tolerance cap (currently set at about 9000), please step down or be forced to sit through 126744 hours of incredibly boring turtle documentaries.

After spending about almost a whole class period playing the world’s most hardest game and some very challenging levels of FFR, I’m afraid that the many brain molecules I once had has now been exhausted out of me, which means that I did not understand not one bit of what you had said above.

Anyways, peasant! How dare you step out of line when not spoken to! /s Shh Xakler Sensei

@Barablazer @DreadDrake @StarliAS @Septagram @Evil @Shaxasno

Thanks for the support, everyone! I’m rather busy right now, but I’ll be making you all logos for you sometime or later.

wat

Wait WAT?!

Dude, your art is amazing! Please make more!

However, I happen to notice they are for the wrong people. :frowning:

xSpinAtkx wasn’t too bad, just a bit annoying, so I guess he deserves one.

Zlushy’s is da bomb (see what I did there?), but he was a troll. He doesn’t deserve one.

Wandoffire. How do I describe him? Well, he was a salty man, who honestly probably had more anger in him than most people. You would understand if you can see some of his posts. He also doesn’t deserve one.

OryxYeti was fine in my book, if a tad annoying. Cool art for him.

I wasn’t here when paxrat was here, buuuuuut, I’m just gonna assume he’s toxic.

It’s alright, take your time!

can I have one?

Ohhhhhh. I’m an idiot.

Tbh, I’ve seen all of these people, and I still don’t know why they are banned. They are pretty nice to be honest, and they aren’t too toxic for them to be banned. Especially Zlushy.

You said to be honest and then you weren’t honest, how dare you!

I mean, I’ve probably just missed the times they were toxic. But when I see them they seem okay. Can you give me some examples of when they were toxic? Like ban for 30 years toxic (Zlushy)

Zlushy wasnt toxic, he was a troll.

He was banned for being a troll not necessarily toxic, his whole post history got him banned though this was one of the topics that really screwed him, you get some of my toxicness in it aswell <3

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/fame-trains/6689/9

Its time for me to join the regulars