Commemorating Fallen Legends

I think they were at max 2 people, maybe only one.

I knew that he was gonna be banned sooner or later

Mind saying what you used to make these? I can figure out how the ones like PaxRat and Wand of Fire, maybe even SpinAtk. But the Zlushy one is something that has always intrigued me.

Photoshop. I can send you the PSDs, if you want.

Actually, Iā€™ll provide an explanation:

1. Make a circle and then the gleam on the circle.
  2. Using the font of your choice, type ā€œZLUSH.ā€
  3. Convert the type layer into a shape and give it that gradient.
  4. Add a brown stroke to the shape using the stroke option under the shape to preserve the hard corners.
  5. Copy the shape layer and move it behind the original. Make the stroke white and make it larger.
  6. Add the 3 bursts that make up the Y.

Well i donā€™t use photoshop but i understand the basic idea. I might see if i can recreate it at one point.

Whoops: I forgot to mention that I had to apply perspective and warp the original shape layer. (Itā€™s more accurate to wrap the text along a path, but the warp is a lot easier).

Well, i kind of know how to do that in gimp, but i may have to do some googling for the warping. I know about the ā€œIWarpā€ filter in Gimp, but Iā€™m not sure if that is the best solution.

Filters -> Distorts -> Curve Bend?

Hadnā€™t seen that before, Iā€™ll check it out.

Also, at least use the Jester skin version of my Trickster.

/s

Reeeeeeā€¦ You had so much time to change it. You will have to wait a few months till we do another one.

D:

I actually didnā€™t have the skin at the time :frowning:

Well then it is accurate, isnā€™t it?

But now you do have the skin so the next on will also be accurate as well. :slight_smile:

I guess so, meh.

Donā€™t worry your not the first, or likely the last, to ask me to change the image and be turned down.

Put StarliAS on here XD

I think feeding that ego more is the last thing we want :confused:

Itā€™s only fair tbh.

Nevermind, he definitely does not deserve it.

here did it for him