Commissions to fill in Guill's dungeon opening dialogue on the wiki

As you are probably unaware, @Toastrz is playing a little game with the community and having us discover the rest of Guill’s dungeon opening dialogue by ourselves. All the dialogue is documented in Guill’s wiki page, in the bottom section for dungeons.

There are currently 7 “undiscovered” lines: 2 for Trench, 1 for Shatters, and 4 for nest. There used to be more, but I’ve filled already out the majority.

Since this game isn’t very fun if only one person plays, I am willing to offer 1 life potion for each remaining line of dialogue discovered. I will determine who gets the life potions based on the wiki page history. If you discover and fill out more than one line, you will get the corresponding number of potions.

For the 1 Shatters lines which are said only when the portal is opened alone, I will offer 2 life potions for each line, since it requires a bit more effort (either you intend on soloing the dungeon, coordinating your guild such that they are not in the hall when you open the portal, or simply wasting a key).

I am aware that this system could create competition within a guild if they open a dungeon, since only the person who makes the appropriate edit will receive the potion. However, this is the simplest way to do it.

If there are additional unknown dialogue triggers, please add them to the page, and I will reward you appropriately.

Please do not fill in fake dialogue.

I have a complete list of all of Guill’s dialogue. I’ll make sure no phony lines are edited in, as well as correct minor grammatical errors if they occur. I already did way more than I probably should have by filling in most of the other dungeons, but I didn’t want to spoil everything. I figured it was fair to leave some undiscovered lines for the dungeons that actually get opened frequently.

Nobody even seemed to realize that Guill responded to objects as well, so I had to fill in that whole category on my own. I also did a full documentation of the Craig conversation since it’s so rare and hard to record. It took my whole afternoon.

Also, the section for standard dialogue responses has some pretty sloppy formatting and I’m pretty sure it’s still missing a couple lines. That whole section could use a revision with better layout. The inconsistent bolding and repetition makes it hard to understand.

I saw on the wiki that if you pop a valentine guill reacts to it, but everytime I pop it near him it doesn’t says anything :c

I think that’s for the Valentine Launcher rather than the Valentine pet.

#BAAAHAHAAAHAAHAAA!

how did I not know this until now looooooooooooool

k I got one, where’s my 2 life?

Meet me in USSW.

That might be referring to the Hearticles. I used on beside him once and it made him use one too.

are you wasting shats key for this?

Bumping this for the Nest. Also, there are still 3 undiscovered lines for old dungeons (1 shatters solo, 2 trench)

@Toastrz Please give how many lines there are to discover.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.