Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

Completed 2/4 of cult set ( Skull + Robe ) just realized the robe drop isn’t on here :confused: I can’t find it

I’m done with this game- not gonna do a ppe in a while thanks for sticking around/

I’m sad.

Seriously, this was the best ppe i’ve ever seen!

Farewell :pray:

Amazing PPE. Sad to see it go by lag. It was fun scrolling through this thread.

Ouch. I’m sorry, I really am; that ppe was truly on the next level, and that is the worst way to lose it.

Nothing can bring back the character, but I will remind people that tools like this can help prevent future situations like this from happening.

F man, so close to exalted too, now you have joined rybros mystic as a really high fame char dying in nest :frowning:

i think ill do another ppe after I max exalt Paladin Warrior and Necromancer//// though league of legends has been clenching my glutes right after that necro ppe died/// thanks for the link to the force exalt shutdown im sure itll come in handy for me ///

Update- I get the t7 skull after 120+ o3s :///////// paine

And a handful+ more Leuc whites that aren’t vestures

leuc whites ain’t bad

It’s not the items being bad/ it’s the items I keep getting that prevent me from getting the unobtainable holy grail ;-;-;-; vesture

It has been done- LALALALALALALALQLA QJQOJFSMSMDOGJENfogfnkqpdnfnfkw BABAAAAAA

sheeeeeeesh

no vesture moment?

Pain all around the board, 300+ O3s no vesture item or bp

I’m considering starting the ppe once I max Warrior since max exalting paladin at the moment is going to take too long

yeesh (ppebtwlelxd)

Noooooooo this was the best ppe ever

Started the uhhhb themrnrfiene the summoner ppe i just need to do 25 voids halls and nests to max exalt pally yehs/ same thing rules for ppe EXCEPT I FORGE NOW since BIS item(s) for Summoner are not obtainable i.e. Incubation uhhhh won’t show st rings because trash is not loot uhhhhh hnggg started ppe epeepe with ramesthgr and naeoficle and josey thekslwsoqsolosskw T5 MACE AT PRE 20k BF HOLY SHIT

Not the tablet ;-;