Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

I have no shortage of memento moris, I just need ring for set

You willf git ring soonyis

You will get skull soon! ;)

0 . 0

Gib vecksockure pleos

I’ve found that in a handful+ of 50 o3 runs that entire raids will dc right before o3 is killed when the carpets disintegrate::::////////

Oryx 3 chest phase DC

ANDNFIPWLSMBQOAOE NOTHING FOR NECRO IN THE PAST THOUSANDS FAME

I stg if I get nothing for skull in these next 25 o3s to max exalt life I’m going to lose it

Bruh it’s going to be really sad if you don’t get t7 skull by the time you fully max life exaltation. The odds of that must be really low. Good luck! Also, how do you complete o3s so consistently?

Small High reqs runs are lot faster and safer than larger runs that take longer (which is part of why ‘parsing’ and hate for crashers is a thing)
Once you get enough completes and have a good items O3 becomes safer and faster to farm.

Uhhhh lots of luck and standing around not doing anything but wait for o3s

Click image for full list// gladiators server isn’t shown
Only servers I did o3s in on the ppe- and yea higher req runs make things much safer and faster but the preparation and setting up runes takes long //

for the hate of crashes part it isn’t a thing until some people/crashed take it exclusively to where they have to crash a specific O3 server or they track someone around-/// they’re bluntly tracking the runes or raiders/raid leader through multiple locations and runs in which their guild or person is black-listed in the discord- which still doesn’t help bcs tracking is tracking lol

randoms aren’t swayed away nor do people care about someone joining in unless the above keeps occurring from them

DOOR REEEE MAYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE COMMON THAN A T6-7 SKULL AND ST SKULL AYAYAYAYAYYA

I only soloed fungal/crystals on warrior and pally-

Had a 6 group in fungal on this fungal then it was me alone in the crystal- i doubt i can solo fungal because i just cant get used to its horrible burst dps

I think you already know but Knight, Mystic, Sorcerer, Huntress are all great classes, but I’ve done it on warrior too considering it doesn’t debuff enemies. Just always be ahead of the boss especially Sonic Phase

And Father phase is the worst phase for melees to solo IMO

O.o imo i think child phase is the hardest and dont worry Necro has a slowing ability- im just playing the game with whatever classes i like // Unlike Necro, warrior and pally have great buffs and equipment that enable good burst damage to mow down anything but child phases make it difficult for me on dog burst classes to elimate threats fast

Nothing eventful today except me getting another ST RING FROM GHOST KING WHERES MY ST SKULL

today I got a skull from ghost king… WHERES MY RING 4TH SKULL SMH

I threw up in my mouth seeing the ring

The same stuff THE SAME THINGS THE SAME ITEMS WHERES the skull