Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

This was a great ppe! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this journey :blush:

Thank you Chile hope you have a good experience in rotmg too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Merging threads.

UHHHH SOMETHING SOMETHING PPE ANGERY ANGERY FACE GUILD PPE WITH PWRLVL & LEGITSOUL THEY DIED ON THEIR PPES UNFORTUNATELY LATER ON ->>> LEGITSOUL PRO GAMER COSMIC BAG FROM O2 EXPLAINS WHY I HAVE IT- SIKWHAIADM NOT SHOWN IS POOP ST RINGS AND UTS - DOG GAME WHERES MY SJDDOALSKD T6 SKULL???image image image image image image image image image image image image image image !image image image|690x387 image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image imageimage image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

By the way big thank you to the key poppers and runes- and Ivfrosty and Congolopo for the udl keys during the udl event //// images are out of order so there’s that when I put the images in order from my phone mdrmdr - some images didn’t load -

And, there you go!

Thx bruv

lol

image|690x387 image

Pain

Exalt O3 discord is not pogu- the raid leaders ask for runes to get dragged into vets for hours yesterday flexing on everyone not vets in their own regular afk cheq- wtf bruv

Another small random o3 had damama countered fast misama fast damama - nexused last second when i decided to push in slugs during heavens when o3 was sub 125k hp pain - IMAGINE KEEPING TRACK OF HEAVENS JAJAJAJAJA

Also this

Pain 2x

Wher t7 skul andcwsufhwbaksjsnw

i had a stroke reading that

WHERE MY VEATUTE BOALEOE WNWLSMSNWOAAM AND I GET NERFED TENNESSEE BLUEPRINT

OH HEY A LUMI WHERES MY VESTURJESNWXJQZMOZQMOQZ

MDR MDR MDR MDR IMAGINE HAVING A T5 SKULL AHAHA

LETS GO BABEEYYYYYYYYYTYYYAGAHAJQSLMWXDOXRMWRIEUZNEQIDXM

APPARENTLY ALL OF THIS IS LESS RARE THAN A T6 SKULL OR ST SKULL KXOKSQIMSQQ