Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

And Father phase is the worst phase for melees to solo IMO

O.o imo i think child phase is the hardest and dont worry Necro has a slowing ability- im just playing the game with whatever classes i like // Unlike Necro, warrior and pally have great buffs and equipment that enable good burst damage to mow down anything but child phases make it difficult for me on dog burst classes to elimate threats fast

Nothing eventful today except me getting another ST RING FROM GHOST KING WHERES MY ST SKULL

today I got a skull from ghost king… WHERES MY RING 4TH SKULL SMH

I threw up in my mouth seeing the ring

The same stuff THE SAME THINGS THE SAME ITEMS WHERES the skull

Why

Oke so compelrted Cult, Nest, fungie/crystel soloed on necro pepeee- I don kno if I should put my necro extreme risk by doing a void or shattr solo- I’ll try and see if I can get runes for a o3 solo once I max exalt necro ppe

AYAYAYAYAYA LADAADSD DE LADE DA LDE DE DA DAE DO DELADE WALDOA D

I qualify for most vet reqs now that allow st skull and t15 robe and horn- kekw null not allowing st skull because it doesn’t heal the raiders

That’s odd, MMori is legit DPS skull and Null is about “MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY OR ELSE!” but then this item is banned :confused:

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ExcusemoibutididntexpectthisdayTO BE A MASSIVE W SNZWISNQZIWGZBYOQSXBEQGIBZEQIBGXQ

Ayyyyyy

yo this thread makes me want to kill my warrior ppe and start a necromancer ppe

No don’t ppes in general take a massive amount of time and luck- just do what you want to do- and if it means killing another ppe to make another ppe then get that W and L something chile

I mean Null is shitty if heals yes priest.

Painr

reqs are being revised rn :monkey:

…0o0/