Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

Boringday for rotmg- i did all of my assignments till the next 2 weeks pogr- solo leveling is amazing - anybody bab guild? Im not rlly rly going to leave until im sur bcs my founder is making a new guild

AND ALSO A DOZEN+ WCS TODAY WHERES MY T6 SKULLAKDNBQKANX RIGGED GAMimage

Solo leveling is fire :fire::fire::fire::fire:

can you post your current exaltation progress? that would be cool

Do you want it when I finish exalting life- I’m at 21/25 for life- I’ll be able to finish it tomorrow //

I didn’t get a t6 or t7 skull… RIGEGEGED ZEQ OQH XDQOHZQE RXP GRHIS AGAME MANE DOODOES SINQSINWO

Got everything I needed :upside_down_face:

I think the hardest to exalt after max exalting life is going to be fungal/crystal exalts because my class is banned there and other discs I don’t qualify reqs for lmao for fungal vets my class is banned***

Tbh, all the exaltations dungeons outside of MBC/Void and O3 are easy enough that non-vet runs aren’t too much slower than vets. You can just do normal fungal runs.

Difference between vets and regular is massive and also in vets chains aren’t limited unlike regular runs which really fasten raids- I don’t mind regular raids //// as long as I can get t6 or t7 skulledo bidwgsowybwsiybqsiysqniaimaimidontmjndjfjtspub

Looking forward to fighting my way into vet runs while I try and exalt rogue c:

OOf good luck/

I don’t have to do O3s 24/7 anymore thank god

Also 2 guild o3s- nexuses in both-> Cosmos Heavens Sicken Counter \ Fate chases during heavens while moving like stupid gamer and going down to sub 100 hp -> I have to get at least a 100% confirmed top for o3 pls This one is a “who knows”

You are already Exalted Life on Necro so yeah…

ARE YOU KDDING ME THIS GAME IS A JOKE

IVE GOTTEN SO MUCH STUFF AND YET NO T6 OR 7 SKULL!?!!! THIS GAME

Ty ivfrosty for the machine keys//

Another horn- o3 whites and mini whites common than t6/7 skull ???

I’ve failed as a rotmg player- I can’t even get top in a small o3 as ranged

Sleep
Slep sle