Community’s ( THE PLAYER NOT THE PEOPLE ) PPE Scuffed Moments Thread

Noooooooo this was the best ppe ever

Started the uhhhb themrnrfiene the summoner ppe i just need to do 25 voids halls and nests to max exalt pally yehs/ same thing rules for ppe EXCEPT I FORGE NOW since BIS item(s) for Summoner are not obtainable i.e. Incubation uhhhh won’t show st rings because trash is not loot uhhhhh hnggg started ppe epeepe with ramesthgr and naeoficle and josey thekslwsoqsolosskw T5 MACE AT PRE 20k BF HOLY SHIT

Not the tablet ;-;

I sac’ed my Tablet for a Colo Sword…

I love staff classes so this pains me

!

omega sussy

Sorry for not posting im down bad horrendously it you look at my graveyard- gonna take a coupl days n j should be vibin for a ppe yessirrrr

You… you taking a break from ppe?

don’t feed decas probably reworking gemstone

Context: AITE THE SUMMONERER PPE DIED MY SOUL DIED BUT HOPES AND DREAMS ARENT DEAD BECAUSE IM A SWORD CLASS SIMP NOW AND I NOW I NEED TO PPE SOMETHING https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/owos1q/lets_gooooooooooooooo_aahhhhhh_3_sword_classes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf context I exalted my favorite 3 classes c::::::::::

• Warrior
  • Paladin
  • Knight

0 voters

Congrats on fully Exalting your Knight. I’m OMW with my Samurai.

As in 8/2/21:

You got this bro

Aite imma do paladin ppe thxthxthxt Sakura and maddymoon for voting ///

I don’t know if I should allow forge on the ppe, would really be a massive help to get a colo that I haven’t gotten in 100+ mbcs SMHHH

No

forge on ppe = not ppe

forge on ppe = fpe (forged ppe)

Playboi carti sounds got a skypsliter from lotll and the abyssal from oryx 1, forgot to ss

Ok just died to sicken o3 i ate yhis fmdlnxwjpnw ojn wowqsomqozwinxeqjnwdxjnwxdni

THIS GAMEEZKNONQZXWXWNIZQOZPMAQPM WHY HORNRENENAQONQZONQnpqzpnqPnap qaqomqak sicken xounter moemrent