[COMPLETE] Life Hax: A ROTMG Comic

There's a spy creepin' around here!

I’m sure I’ll do more in the near future. Though, I did have an idea about putting our heroes in short comics presenting some of the fan-made dungeons I’ve seen around. They all look great and all we got ingame is a boring puppet master reskin with bullshit enemies.

So yea, we’ll see.

There’s a party at the Manor that is to die for!

So to anyone still following this thread, Happy Spooktober (hopefully). Just drew up a quick image to celebrate and tell DECA to hur- I mean, get it out in a timely manner. Aside from that, just a quick update of what I’ll be doing for the comics.

Currently, I am making pages for a winter holiday comic. I’ll do as many as I can since this will be one on a deadline, and release them day by day. Rhea won’t be the star of it, but I’m sure you’ll all get a kick out of it anyway.

For the next comic in the official canon, I’ll post a poll sometime soon with all the ideas I have. They mostly convey the same story but from different points of view or different paces.

Anyway, have a fun holiday season, and I’ll see you all soon.

Rhea with that maid skin I see? I’ll be looking forward to the festive comics!

Also, I just realized how much your comic fills that void in my day. I’l be waiting patiently for your next one!

I’m still following the thread…

stick around friend, its always fun in the house

I see the henez reference with the gear.

I loved this so much I never saw the original but this is amazing thank you for making my life better.:grinning:

gee golly I don’t have even a slight clue what you’re talking about buddy

wat just happened???

A new comic for anyone who still happens to follow this thread.

ohh mememememememe!

Here have another too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.