Completed generic halloween skins

Before you say it, I finished these like a week ago. I’ve just been too lazy to put them in my usual format. And I still am too lazy to do that, but no point letting them rot.

Warrior - Skeleton pajamas: “This night wear will get you drafted, no bones about it”
Necromancer - Classic witch: “Taking a page from the wizard”
Trickster - Cat pajamas: “Nobody wants to be a square”
Knight - Bedsheet ghost: “I got a t10 leather armor”
Rogue - Phantom: “Say you’ll share with me just one whitebag”
Sorceror - Boogie man: “Like a potato sack, if your greatest fear was root vegetables”
Mystic - Jiangshi: “I need more mana”
Huntress - Frankenbride: “Even monsters can love”
Paladin - Ghede nibo: “I’ll protect you, even in death”
Assassin - Slasher pajamas: “One too many violent movies”
Archer - TP mummy: “What does TP stand for? teleport probably”
Wizard - Grave digger: “Taking a page from the necromancer”
Priest - Samhain: “Spirit of autumn festivals, he’s ready to keep things lively”
Samurai - Tengu mask: “High tension mountain goblin”
Ninja - Aka manto: “Red or blue? Pick wisely”

and of course the sprite sheets if you want to try them out in the dye tool:
04s - - - - - - - 5s

For the record, I’m a huge fan of the Phantom of the Opera, and forgive me if I’m a little harsh, but I think your phantom rogue skin looks a little crappy. Also the description says “just on whitebag”. The skin looks like the default rogue skin recolored with a gray mask. Last time I checked, the mask is supposed to be white.

Also, the description of “Share with me one whitebag” is I’m assuming based on the lyric “Share with me one love, one lifetime.” I believe that particular lyric was never sang by the Phantom in the Broadway play.

I was honestly planning to come back to him and flesh him out, but yeah, that’d be spriting. So probably won’t end up doing that.

Quite a shame, I was hoping someone would make a skin off the Phantom of the Opera.

Love it, the rogue, wizard, assassin and ninja skins are my personal favorites. Maybe because they reference media I like.

“I actually recorded this two nights ago”

Ickabod stop being such a salty peeve

/s pLEaSe No

Just for you

Better.

Edit: The mask should still be white, and I personally think that you might want to make the mask extend to that last pixel on the left side of the face.

Also, have you considered giving him a noose instead of a dagger? After all, the Phantom’s signature weapon in the Novel and the Broadway Musical is the “Punjab’s Lasso”

Originally saw your post on Reddit, I like the Knight and the Rogue the most. Good job :wink:

I like the wizard and rogue skins the best rn, knight is good but you can try some more shading on it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.