Completion stat bug on Mwoods & other Deca dungeons

Completing a Magic Woods, while it rightly adds +1 to the Mwoods completion stat, it doesn’t count as a ‘dungeon complete’.

See screenshot where I’ve completed 1 Mwoods and 2 Pcaves, but only have 2 dungeons completed instead of 3:

Edit:
And might be worth saying that this is not merely a bug on the live stats display screen, the data itself isn’t recording correctly on the character stats. It also shows wrong when a character dies on its fame/death stats screen, undercounting total Dungeons Completed.

Edit2:
This bug also definitely affects Cnidarian Reef completions, possibly Secluded Thicket, and so maybe others of Deca’s dungeons too.

I’m not sure which is more surprising, that deca mixed that up or that someone actually noticed it

I personally find it more surprising that he’s used his ability only six times and killed 30 cubes.

That accuracy though lol

This bug also definitely affects Cnidarian Reef completions and likely (tho not 100% sure) Secluded Thicket, so it seems to be something a bit endemic to how Deca is coding the things, possibly others of their era dungeons also don’t have it coded right.

(And obligatory complaint that they should have counters for all portals. I WANT to know which of the alien dungeons I’ve run more frequently! :space_invader: )

:smile: Reason I noticed was I have a char with many many Mwoods completions (100+) and its count is off by that much. I made a deliberate char for the screenshots to highlight the bug since it’s easier to see when the numbers are lower and no other dungeons in the mix, which explains why…

Pcave was also on 1 completion, so needed to slay a load of cubes to find a second Pcave to eliminate the “could it be Pcave?” from the screenshot (even though I knew it wasn’t). :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.