Confuse Control

I have dies 3 times because i was in god lands and got confused so i ran right into bullets and died. does anyone know a good way to learn how to confuse control?

How exactly did you get confused? There are no gods that give confuse to my knowledge. Dot take my word too much on that because I am sleep deprived…

There is a robot thingo that goes around the edge of the godlands. That’ll probably get the job done.

Could’ve got confused from the Constructs from the Highlands. Other than that, I think that’s the only thing that could’ve confused him.

no godlands enemies confuse, the thing that would be confusing u is this
(highlands construct)
good ways to practise confuse controls are the sandwhirls in lowland desert areas, as they confuse and deal low damage

Set your actual game controls to confuse controls. That’ll teach you really really quickly.

Might be hard going back though lol.

Bind your keys to the confuse controls and practice running around for a while with them.
Left becomes Down, Down becomes Left, Right becomes Up, Up becomes Right, Rotate Left becomes Rotate Right, Rotate Right becomes Rotate Left.

I was about to say the controls for that xd

Changes controls. Left > Down, Down > Left, Right > Up, Up > Right, Rotate Left > Rotate Right, Rotate Right > Rotate Left.

Have them anyways. :smile:

My tip is Nexus or kill them before they kill you.

If you want you can learn to do it like an amateur while I could’ve maxed def…

That works for extended periods of confusion, not so much for switching controls in three second bursts.

Here’s my advice:
Since confuse controls make your controls shift right on the wheel once, I used to set my walk forward key to D, my walk right key to S, my walk back to to A and my walk left key to W.

Learning confuse controls isn’t really the issue. You’ll eventually have them down naturally. What you need to focus on is learning what confuses you and either dodge it or prepare to be confused. Idc how good you are with confuse controls, it will always mess you up if not prepared.

That’s an Undead Dwarf God, unless they changed the name. It spawns Undead Dwarf minions.

When you are confused, pressing left+down together will still move you down left, and pressing right+up together will still move you up right. That much can save you without fully learning confuse controls.

@Cadals go on the wiki and search up confuse controls

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.