Confusion on Calendar

For me the 23rd as already passed and I tried several times in the day to get the reward now it’s the 24th and I can’t get it either. When will the 23rd slot be available for me?

Rip someone else mentioned this problem before, but as per usual on the “forums” since they had no real answers they assumed it was the player’s fault. Try a support ticket. :grinning:

We don’t assume it’s the players fault, we can’t do anything about it.

Won’t several days already pass before a support ticket is answered

Probably. But there is more than enough time for Deca to help you out.

I don’t know much of the support system but I’m assuming they will help even if they reply near the end of the calender.

Yeah but they will most likely send a compensation I got a reply to mine after 1 day

potential rip to oryx bag ;v

I appreciate the replies comrades, the problem is now fixed. I logged out and in a few times and then it allowed me to get the 23 and also finnaly it showed that I had collected the stuff on the 11th

Noice

um look at the time stamps. When it said you couldn’t get it, it was the 23rd server time. Once it was the 24th server time, you could collect the 23rd’s item

Last goodie people should have got was the 3 oryx tokens.

maybe it’s not your fault, but it’s possible you missed a day…

just stating the obvious

Yes this is saying that you’ve missed one day’s login so your reward will always be 1 behind the date.

So don’t miss another day! :scream:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.