Confusion shots in killer bee queen is too op

I’ve got many things to complain about, but this one is straight obvious and is the key factor of how I get so unlucky.

Confusion is a great debuff and it is somewhat difficult, but I can see the amount of people using anti-confuse is absurd. The difficulty of the dungeon and the use of cheats does give people incentives to use crazy client. This gives legit players at a huge disadvantage seeing how many legit people nexuses from confusion shots. Not to mention the possibility of reduction in whitebag droprate shortly after the dungeon’s release.

On the first day of release, in a group of 50 - 60 people. As a puri priest, I feel like I got robbed because there are difficulties of dealing sufficient damage despite the sb damage is low. Most of the time I couldn’t see where my shots are landed. I’m pretty confident that there are a decent amount of people using autoaim, but the usage is probably less than anti-confuse.

At the end, it gives me more frustration than fun, it’s nice to have dungeons released early, but these issues is keeping me away from getting any nest white.

p.s I have been farming nests for 20 hours and currently feeling lost due to these issues.

Medusa too op

give it time, you’ll get better.

A real fun way to combat this if you really really care is to actually make your normal controls the confuse controls.

Yeah anti confuse is such a massive advantage, in shatters too

It’s called confuse controls buddy.

People say use confuse controls like its so easy, buy its really not when the duration isnt even long enough for your brain to switch. There will be people who think this dungeon is hard (me) people who think its balanced (a fair amount of people) and people who will make it look like a fucking joke (BTEL, testers) my problem is learning if anybody will be able to do the lost halls.

This is another one of my rant topics. Deca seem to be leaning heavily on debuffs to make dungeons more difficult. Which is fair enough but, as OP said, cheaters get a bigger and bigger advantage. I’m good with difficult, I’m good with dying (sort of) but the rampant unfair is pissing me off.

I’d really, really be very happy with no content and something done to fix the client issue. I survived Kabam’s content drought and I’d be happy to do it again but I think I’m taking temporary retirement this time until something changes.

Deca, even now, is cracking down on hackers. I just hope they manage to get off a massive ban wave or something.

The giant amount of debuffs in that dungeon make it that if you aren’t good at confuse controls, you are doomed…unless you hack. This makes it super unfair to legit players. Hopefully deca gets around to banning hackers more aggressively.

it got soloed in 24h how can u say dungeon is op?

You do realise that BTEL is a close tester and has many hours of experience and knows the attack pattern before players do? anyway this isn’t the point. The new dungeon gets steamrolled quick because some people are using anti-confuse in the red phrase.

& autoaim/autoability to kill the things in inhumanly fast time (I imagine).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.