Connecting to a "Full" server automatically connects you to a non-full one?

I don’t this used to happen, but I was trying to get into a few “Full” servers today and they auto loaded me into different servers. Is this new?

with these key events its most likely to stop someone saying right there is a full server overdosed on lag time for me to go make it worse

yes id say the feature is new because i remember joining “full” servers before

Yeah, I remember joining “Full” servers and it would give me the red error “server is full” or something like that, instead of transferring me to another server.

This is especially frustrating when it decides to swap servers when you nexus and you get tp cooldown after it.

I hate the TP cooldown, I play on Steam and my game randomly crashes sometimes when I’m entering a portal.

I re-open and then find out that I have to wait 106 seconds while people are calling “Lab” and I’m just running like “waiit”.

if they do dis, they better reduce the cooldown to 30 seconds ( tp cooldown ) or else…

It always reconnected you. Since there used to not be full servers, you never had that. The red error is NEXUS is full not server.

^This is the truth.
Though they have recently done something to alter when a nexus status recognises itself as Crowded or Full, either reduced the cap, or if it’d been deactivated they’ve turned it back on. For ages we’ve not seen Full/Crowded - last time I recall was when the Deca GMs were online/opening things and the same thing happened there, you’d be shunted to another server if theirs was Full, so that part of the behaviour hasn’t changed.

It would seem a fair thing to make happen, that if the game chooses a server for you like this you aren’t lumbered with a teleport cooldown.

Or if it let you know more clearly that ur not on the server you wanted

Making it possible to avoid tp cooldown would allow notifiers to exploit this (for example connecting to full server and getting redirected to next one with event - you get the cooldown removed). A better idea would be to alert players when server is crowded while connecting and offer a server swap (not obligatory). New thing for deca to implement? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.