Constant Dc-ing

looks like they’re gonna patch it now

Litterly the second that announcement came out I dc’ed for my 10th time

Heres a theory of what I think is going on. When the Killer Bee event enemies die, it brings up a code, will it be a nest, or no nest. But something is wrong and/or corrupted, triggering a server shut down. Its trying to load something that either doesn’t exist or is corrupted

It seems more like the Realm begins at a state of being completed all but the Lucky mobs, Oryx Statue, one lich, and the Nest. Haven’t seen the nest been done in realms before it crashed but I only speak from experience.

Just DC’d right before getting to white bag in cdepths… :’(

Tried on ASE, USS, and USW3. Every time I DC-ed, loosing/wasting several pots.

it seems killing any event other than the oryx horde boots everyone in the realm, and then restarts it, which puts the lucky djinn/ent and the oryx horde back in because of the restart.

great if you want a lot of insanely laggy oryx hordes, awful if you want to do anything else.

It is in fact.
I just got Dc right now, then i cant log in again, i go to mule dump and check when i can acces my account again.

I got a moss bag, got the Assasin Stone Skin, boom, Dc, i didnt loose the skin but still…
I waited, reconnect, go for skull shrine, I tp, it dies, boom, Dc.

I am currently waiting to connect again but i dont really have idea of the reason of it, but it is a thing!

yeah, finally got my first pirate cutlass, and then i promptly Dc, so i have nothing now :frowning:

Happened again when someone tried to close realm. That marks a trigger, but doesn’t solve the problem.

Same thing for me. From the moment i clicked “play” on the home screen, it took 20 seconds for me to spawn in nexus and took another 17 seconds to disconnect. I’ve dced at least 15 times today due to my eagerness to continue playing lol

I’ve been experiencing this a lot lately as well and at the worst times… (i.e in the middle of labs @ nests…)

Still waiting for dye removers to work. Best part of this whole update imo…

yeah i dcd like literally 7 times on ASE

Disconnected so much times, and i was in the middle of doing ceme ;c

:Insert DECA server meme:

I have dc’d 23 times since the patch. I’ve also had extreme lag. I normally don’t lag at all, so it’s not because of something on my side. You guys are right about oryx horde. My whole guild is having the same problem.

People are crashing the servers on purpose so the oryx horde respawns faster