Consumable event Hosted by XHippobroX [Finished]

Consumables are life! now you can collect consumables to earn a small reward. Note: this event is mostly for fun and not really for the prize.

How to play:
Collect as many consumables as you can and post a screen shot of them on your character in your vault.

Screenshot rules:
the screenshot must be in your vault and you must include your guild name/rank, account fame, surrounding area, your character equips and inventory of consumables. If you have more than 8, post as many screenshots as you need or a video if necessary. If you think a screenshot is photoshopped please let me know who. You must not have a private profile, so I can compare the information on your shot, to the info on your realmeye screen. also let me know when, you took the shot

Rules:
you may not use consumables from your vault or gift chests. there are 3 tiers of consumables. tear one consumables include speed sprouts common eggs and transformation potions, beers and rums. tear 2 include gumballs, rock candy and party drinks as well as uncommon eggs. Tier 3 include drake eggs, magic mushrooms and rare eggs. a tier 1 consumable is 1 point and a tier 2 is 2 and tier 3 is 3 points.

Prize and end date:
There are 2 prizes, and 1 and 2 of each category will win.

1. Most points
  2. Best screenshot

###Best screenshot

1. 1 rainbow potion and 1 tier 3 consumable
  2. 1 tear 3 consumable
    ###Most points
  3. 1 rainbow potion and 1 tier 3 consumable
  4. 1 tear 3 consumable

###End date
This event will end Friday March 31st

I think this will be a fun event you guys will enjoy, if you cheat or photoshop your screenshot I hope your proud of yourself for ruining what should be a great event. Hope you guys enjoy and remember to notify me if you suspect a photoshop/cheater, Bye!

Edit: there as been a bit of confusion about what counts. just a reminder Keys, pet food and other gold purchasable items don’t count

tier -_-

Fixed

whats a tear

I fixed it

This thread is for the competition please don’t derail this thread, there will be consquences

Not fixed

-_-

:facepalm:

What is a T3 consumable?

I talked about that here :slight_smile:

Rare eggs are soulbound, not tradable.

you don’t give me the consumables to enter and I will not include the sb items in the rewards

Good luck to all (I don’t have a good enough char to compete with lvl 20s)

I was running snake pits and got this, does it count?

that would fall under tier 1, but it needs to be in the vault

did you get those beach drinks from the free pack?

It shouldn’t matter, seeing as if he did… then he would say no and you’d probably be skeptical. But if he said yes, I’m guessing you’re thinking that’s not OK and he’d lose points anyways.

Don’t create no-win situations here!

Plus @Rammernaut’s photo had a rare egg mate lol therefore tier 3 xD

My entry

FYI I’ve had that large firecracker since the 2013(14?) independence day event. That should be like tier 4 if you ask me :rolling_eyes:

IDK if saint patties day brews count. I mean, technically all pet food is consumable too but I don’t have enough vault space to show all that. Also backpacks.

Alright counting up points here, I will decide how much each consumable is worth. I’ll say no xp boosters just because you can buy them with gold :stuck_out_tongue:
Saint patties brew I’d say is tier 1 just because its too common now. no pet food or backpacks so your good :wink:

Stuartcat: 23 points

ROTMGno: 19 points

Remember you can keep collecting if you want more points!