Coral Bow HELP!

Yes, DBow is really important.

My pref is Exa HP on Archer vs Expo. If it was Hunt, I’d use an Expo.
BTW this looks like your first post. I just so happen to have a few cookies, so here’s one for you :cookie:
29 left

delish!..wait does that actually do something? haha

aight thx man that was rly helpful. but u think I can grind for a dbow with a cbow? haha play on words but seriously

cbow for clearing out gods, and low def enemies.

dbow for high def enemies like tomb bosses, oryx, stone guards, events etc

Yes you can. Go for it. DBow is a really important item in the game.

“A bow that even pros would be excited to have” Um, sorry to say it but I’ve left cbows on the ground before. I always keep 2 chests full of them and feed extra if I have fame, but that’s rare xD
Oh also, to answer #1, I usually use cbow when I make an archer, then farm for dbow using it.
#2, cbow is very good for clearing lower def enemies.
#3, I prefer cbow in everything except for shatters, tombs, and ots. Although, now that I can permaparalyze, dbow is better than cbow to me, just less fun.
#4, none, because they’re all either immobile, perma paralyzed, or high def.
#5, idk, 6/8 with cbow, gquiv, griff, and para hp is fine if you don’t have a lot to spend on it. Otherwise, if your pet isn’t very good, use a tier 3 quiver, or an expo for the extra paralyze.
Good luck on your archer/huntress, while I prefer huntress, they can both be really good, fun classes!

The best thing to to, I think (the lowly opinion of a blue star) is to 1. equip the cbow on your 7/8 2. grind aroung 50 more udls, with the amazing cbow gland clear 3. When you get dbow, keep both in inventory (if you wanna risk), and switch out with the cbow on bosses. (dbow sucks in glands) Or just put the cbow in vault untill 8/8 with tops.

cbows arent rare :pPPpP
people told me that cbows are only for glands farming, on every other mid/endgame dbow is better

If you are going to not use cbow, then use covert instead. I used dbows on 2/8s and 4/8s, (havent gotten a cbow yet I cri). You dont necessarily have to wait until you are 8/8. The way that I see it, if you are confident you wont die then use it, because there is nothing else you would use it for, it would just be sitting in ur vault.

(Also, I recommend dbow on bosses because they have higher def)

Nope. Never use Covert. Any archer should know this.

There are many advantages of Cbow over Covert.

1. To get maximum dmg on cbow, you need to be around 5-6 tiles away from the enemy (not sure about the exact range) while on covert, you need about 3 tiles
2. Maximum dmg of cbow is larger than covert due to the bonus atk spd
3. The spread of cbow is already more than big enough to clear large groups of enemies, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Search up some cbow vs covert videos.

(this one has dbow in it too)

In other words of advice, equiping cbow at even 0/8 is fine, as long as you are careful. You can easily farm more OTs to get more cbows if you want them, and the clear AND boss damage on cbows are amazing. (if you die because of my advice, please don’t blame me.)

Covert is really good when all 3 shots are in
And that can be only done if u have skills
If not, you got cbow that is machine gun
But since humanity is lazy they better take pet and cbow everything yo
Thats why you think that cbow is better than covert

ive farmed about 100 OTs and no cbow. you get one on 0/8. why do i comtemplate living?

yes. in fact, i’d do it 4/8 with def, atk, dex, spd

low defense enemies and test chests. also swarms of mobs like cdepths

really your choice. i personally would go with cbow if i had one, more versatile and easier to land shots.

again, cdepths, woodland labyrinth, , dungeons with swarms of enemies, puppets, cem, udl, manor and lab.

cbow, t6 quiv, hydra, expo works fine, but you could settle for ubhp

Covert was buffed, it actually does have higher average damage. Talwar’s vid is outdated. I do agree on the other points though.

Use it when you max your att each shot does 140 ish damage great for farming udls

However, it still only does more damage if all three shots hit (3.56 tiles). And it’s still not much of a difference, considering the extra firing speed of cbow and the range for maximum dmg (5.72).

Yep - most of the existing advice is out-of-date compared to current Rotmg. Deca also changed the tre-shot bow shotpattern to be narrower and more like cbow.

The tiered bow changes were in build 27.7.X10.3 (9th Feb 2017), so bear that in mind for any advice which dates back earlier than this.

cbow = gods
dbow = everything else

basically, you need dbow

Covert is a good alternative to the cbow if you do not have it. That’s why a lot of people still carry around a covert with dbow. If you get cbow, then yeah covert is useless. But for players who don’t have cbow, using a covert is your best bet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.