Corrupt-a-Wish

That’s fine, you just wasted your wish.

I wish to have infinite money.

granted, but it is fake money

i wish to be good at rotmg

sorry thats impossible wish not granted

jkjk dont kill me

Granted but now you’re terrible at checkers.

I wish I wasn’t sick

Granted, now you’re dead

I wish for a new UT star

Granted, but it has no drop rate.

I wish 99/100 realm players didn’t have me blocked (and actually partially respected me… a little…)

Granted, now it’s 100/100

I wish for more specific wishes

Wish not granted because your wish wasn’t specific enough.

I wish I could remove RotMG from the internet. (except nobody cannot hear me cuz you all ignored me.)

Whatever wish is not granted because I got a notification for a… “@GamesOnly” responding to me.
huh.

I wish for more sarcasm

Wish granted, but now I have the power to be unignored. Also, your sense of humor has been removed as a result.

I wish to win the game.

Granted, but then you realize you cannot beat an MMoRPG like Realm ,because it has no end

I wish for an Epic Snake Pit and an Epic Jungle

Granted, but the epic snake and jungle will never drop

I wish for 50 100/100/100 divine pets with the abilities heal, magic heal, electric.
They are all tank penguins too.

Granted…but alas, your Pet Yard cannot handle any more pets! As such, they are refunded…in soulbound vitality potions! The horror!

I wish I could shove a d*** down my

[REDACTED]

cough i meant the forum game. whatever, what a waste of a wish that I did.

Granted, but its really painful.

I wish there would be more people playing forum games

Granted, but all of the sarcastic remarks within the games would be directed at you.

I wish potatoes could grow in water.

Your wish has been granted! However, no one actually discovers it, and you die, the only knowing they do…

I wish I could do the thing where I

[REDACTED]

Granted, but I’m still alive to share water potatoes (I’ll leave your actual wish alone since I used up the corruption on your corruption)

I wish Poopythell’s washing machine worked.

Granted. Now it’ll WASH ALL OF US OUT OF THE FORUMS

I wish I could stop procrastinating

Your wish has been granted! However, you make all the work for the coming year in pen…without knowing any of the knowledge needed! As such, pretty much everything you wrote down is wrong and you have to spend the year fixing mistakes!

I wish the SCP Foundation wouldn’t keep SCP-458 “The Never-Ending Pizza Box” to themselves.