Corrupt-a-Wish

granted, everyone with disease just disappears randomly

I wish to have fun

Granted, you have 1 second of fun and then have crippling depression for the rest of your life

I wish for there to be actual wholesome emotional support in my life

Granted, but you keep encountering painful situations that make you require all that support.

I wish everyone had decent infrastructure for their primary needs.

Granted

I wish for nothing

Granted! You have received nothingness…in the form of your own form! Therefore, you are no more. Enjoy your state of non-being!

I wish I would buy ESC already

Granted, you have bought yourself an Eel-Stuffed Croissant.

I wish to redo life from the beginning

Granted, but it is a completely different life. You are now a ladybug, and you will last 6 days before being smashed by a shoe.

I wish to have a slurp pet with heal and electric irl.

Granted, but the electric affect only you, you are paralyzed and in constant pain, you wish to die but the healing keeps you just barely alive.

I wish I was good with a sword

Granted, but at the cost of constantly being challenged by other sword users. You can’t get a break, but at least now you can use those sword skills often! Have fun!

I wish for functional art skills :frowning:

granted, you are now extremely skilled at making art, but it is now the only viable career path for you. any other options you might be interested in pursuing will now arbitrarily not work out for some reason.

I wish I knew what the fuck was going on for the upcoming school semester

Granted, you are now a teacher with a mediocre salary, and you can never leave the job. On the bright side, you’ll always know about the details of the semester!

I wish diseases stopped existing.

Granted, but we become slaves to a nefarious new world order that prescribes the mandatory medicine that keeps us alive and physically healthy.

I wish we had a functional dyson sphere.

granted, but there’s no way to transfer the power to earth

I wish for a pi

Granted, however you are subjected to learn the infinite numerical value of pi.

I wish for a fun time getting back into ROTMG after a year break.

Granted! However, you lose interest in your previous favourite game series, entirely. I hope you’ll enjoy your bullet hell adventures!

I wish I could pet an Ampharos without being electrocuted.

Granted, Amphoros is now a volatile fire type, when you pet him his flames flare up violently and you burn to death

I wish to commit treason

Granted

I wish I could dab without looking like a retard

You’re supposed to corrupt the wish.

Granted, but now you look like a retard whenever you walk.

I wish there was a tool to anchor things to their surroundings in mid-air without creating obstacles.

Granted, but it exists in rotmg

I wish to be cool

So this is basically r/monkeypaw…

Granted, your body temperature cool down, this your cells could not maintain homeostasis.
In other words, you are cool as a dead person.