Corrupt-a-Wish

You didn’t make a wish

I wish for an extra pair of eyes behind my first pair, and then when I am like 35, they fall out and get replaced by my new eyes like baby teeth

granted, but because eyes are squishy and far more sensitive than teeth are, the added pressure of the second eyeball set up against the first eyeball set causes your vision to get worse and worse until you reach age 35, which makes it suddenly drop even lower because those eyes were also being damaged on both ends by being pressed up against the first set and from the pressure behind them pushing them into position. fortunately after that point it doesn’t continue getting worse since the extra eye pressure is gone, but now you’re just barely a peg above completely blind.

also the space the spare eye set has to take up reduces the amount of room in your head for your brain. your IQ drops 7 points.

I wish to be a catgirl irl

Granted, but you are naked all the time.

I wish I could get another 8/8 without dying on it the same day.

Granted, but it dies immediately the next day due to lag.

I wish I can get ST wand from Stone guardians.

Granted! However, it subsequently becomes near-useless without the full set as Deca suddenly excludes it from the wand buff. I hope you’re ready to grind out those chalices!

I also wish to be a catgirl irl.

doesn’t anointed drop from guardians?

Granted, but everybody rejects you and you become a social outcast, because you no longer fit into social expectations.

I wish for the power to veto wishes at will.

Granted! However, it is only in effect during February 30th. I hope you’ll be able to wait those 6.228 millennia!

I wish I was a cute immortal nymph.

Granted, but you succumb to the fate of becoming Echo (like from the Greek tale, for those poor unenlightened souls blissfully unaware of mythology).

I wish I could be in a Ready Player One dystopia, for lack of a better term.

Granted, but you work at the place and are locked in a room with minimal food and you are forced to play all day like a realm player.

I wish I could get my first event white.

granted, it’s a ray katana

I wish for indestructible shoes

granted, you now have indestructible high heels

i wish for a penrose triangle

Granted! However, as I don’t actually know what a penrose triangle is, you instead get a pen, a rose, and a measuring triangle. Hey, it’s something!

I wish for a comfy sweater that doesn’t kill me or anything of the like.

Granted, your wish for a surreal geometry came true. however, Void entity leak out of the surreal objective because it creates a weak point in the fabric of reality.

I wish for a Furry isekai adventure game

that wasn’t a wish, but okay

granted, but nyangamer replies without granting the wish or providing one of their own, again.

I wish for the ability to directly translate anything I can imagine into any form of visual medium

Granted! However, you will be accompanied with a constant feeling of uneasiness when anything transformed
by you is being observed. It doesn’t actually lead to any permanent anxiety, or anything, but every time someone is looking at something you translated…you can feel that odd, unsettling shiver down your back…

I wish I had a large seal plushie to hug and cuddle.

Granted, you’ll get my fursona plushies instead…

I wish for Shatter fanfics.

Granted, but they’re all written by overly horny 12 year olds that use text speech throughout the story instead of writing full words

I wish to be able to eat as much as I like, and whatever I like, without negative consequence