Corrupt-a-Wish

granted, there is now a cactus lodged deep inside your asshole.

I wish I was 6 inches shorter

granted, but you eat out of your a**hole

i wish for more vault space

granted but you get ninja’d by someone approximately 11% more fabulous than you who has a more original wish corruption idea

I wish I was 6 inches shorter

how exactly is this a bad thing? ill take it, i honestly don’t care anyhow

granted, someone sneaks into your house and saws off the bottom 6 inches of your legs

i wish for something

I wish to get a super rare item in rotmg.

granted, you will always get that specific item for every dungeon/boss/whatever you get sb on, but you will no longer get ANY other whites/sts/anything you want

i wish for the ability to look at anyone and instantly know their internet name (s)

Granted (I’ve wished that too, sometimes, admittedly), but now you’re also cursed with knowing all of the stupid, seedy, and vile things that people have done on the internet, and it’s hard to look at them in the same way.

I wish everyone was more civil/mature about everything (even if they’re imperfect), especially on the internet.

Granted! However, all of their deeply-stashed away intrusive thoughts now all arrive in your head instead! I hope your mental thinkpan can contain all that!

I wish I could shapeshift in any way I wanted, an unlimited amount of times, with no repercussions.

To a smaller degree, I actually have that that problem irl ); -Book

Granted, however a known serial killer can do it too. They morph into your body and proceed to do a genocide. Hearing gunshots, you walk outside of your house and a cop shoots you three times in the head. You die.

I wish to have complete control of my body’s velocity.

Granted, you can go from the speed of a turtle to your current speed.

I wish i found love

Granted, but every time you tell someone you love them, they reject you.

I wish I could fly

granted, you will now spontaneously levitate up to a height of 15 feet, and then get slammed down to the ground

i wish for a cyan bag UT heavy armor to exist

Granted! However, it is wholly outclassed by T9 due to its downsides and hard-to-obtainability.

I wish I could make myself a delicious sandwich even without having the ingredients on hand.

Granted, but if you don’t have the ingredients you want on hand you obtain them from someone who does, and they will know exactly who took it. You had better have one of your sandwiches on hand if they find you :wink:

I wish for the ability to stop the flow of time while I catch up on social medias and news.

Granted! However, the effect only affects Earth, thus de-synchronizing the moon’s rotation. I hope you’ll be able to keep up with the flood of news channels reporting on that!

I wish I could eat as much as I’d want without getting sick.

Granted. However, due to your recent wishes being centered around food, it is now also the only thing you’re interested in. On the bright side, you can now focus on using your new food eating power forever!

I wish that I can convince anyone to agree to any price I state for an item.

Granted, but now you have a curse and you can only state prices 5x higher.

I wish I could do a void.

Granted, but you dc right before the boss dies.

I wish I could accelerate time while waiting for realms to close.

Granted! However, you are unable to control the time acceleration, nor the speed-up value, which is so high that you accelerate beyond the standard AFK timer of 20 mins, thus leading you to miss the Castle entirely. Better luck next time!

I wish I was able to give cuddles too anyone instantly without it killing or hurting anyone.

Hehehe, Deacon you silly ! How can i corrupt THAT wish ? You’re already part of the cube cult, come on !

I wish i had pills to stop my schizophrenia.