Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted but none of your friends were real

I wish for a white tiger

granted but it’s only white and a tiger for a second, it is now a lump of coal
I wish for happiness

Granted but it’s only happy for a second, it is now a lump of coal, you immediately die due to a lump of coal forming in your head

I wish for a lump of coal

Granted but it only lasts for one second, then it turns into raw happiness. You’d think that would sound good, but because it’s located outside of your body you can’t experience the happiness, and because it’s intangible it’s impossible for you to interact with it. Essentially your coal deleted itself, but felt pretty good about it.

I wish I was made of metamorphic goo

Jokes on you I ate the coal

Granted, but the only thing it can morph into is despair and also a toad missing it’s back left leg so that it cant even jump, it can just go in circles, it’s a toad of circular sadness.

I wish for the toad to get her leg back, it’s so sad

Granted but now she can turn into anything she wants as well instead of being limited to the restrictions you added previously. You now feel silly.

I wish for 6 dollars

Granted, but you are now in Brazil. Better hide those 6 dollars.

I wish for a pencil, like a really cool one that never needs to be sharpened.

Granted! Those exist already, but we don’t call them pencils.

And now you will forever deal with its disadvantages. Enjoy!

I wish that I could meet you all (even the retired ones) in game. All at once would be even more amazing, if not chaotic.

Granted, every forumer is now forever trapped in the game.

I wish for gold

Granted, but you’re immediately detained by the US Treasury and they take your gold.

I wish for some banana stickers

Granted! They’re even animated! :kissing_heart:

I wish you all the best during these funky times! :hugs:

You didnt corrupt the wish

I could be wrong here, but many people I know irl hate that meme. Perhaps that was poorly telegraphed. -Book

Granted but we do the worst once these times are over

I wish that the line i made works

It does, but I’ll use it for my post instead

I wish I had the Midas Touch

granted, and as an added bonus to sweeten the deal I’ll even let you turn it off in case there’s something you’d prefer not to turn into gold when you touch it, like food.

the catch is that if you ever turn something into gold that someone didn’t want you to, the effects of the touch will become undone, you will lose your powers, and you will be made personally responsible for the entire US national debt.

I wish I had more motivation to draw

granted, your motivation to draw has now sky-rocketed to new levels never seen before. Unfortunately, all you want to do is draw now and you never stop to do anything else, thus sealing your fate.

I wish I could play Among Us with friends more often

Granted, but you’re never the Imposter

I wish for a hat that changes whenever someone looks at it/looks away from it

Granted! The second you look into the mirror, the hat turns into an anvil, crushing you in a comical manner. You blink, and the anvil turns into a steamroller, crushing you in a gruesome manner. Outsiders see the steamroller, which proceeds to turn into a black hole. You are crushed in another comical manner, flat as a pancake.
Congratulations! You doomed the Earth!

I wish I had a morphable body into any shape without killing me.

Alright, you cannot die while morphing, but you have no control of it and you are constantly, painfully morphing into spontaneous formless shapes, an agonizing process indeed, you are now trapped for all eternity in your own personal hell

I wish for the ability to uncorrupt people’s wishes so that they can all be happy

Granted, but you die before you can use it
I wish for omnipotence

Granted! However, you never become aware of your omnipotence, and you lead your life as normal. Until you get told you had omnipotence in the afterlife, and that you were supposed to save the universe with it, which is now doomed!

I wish I could make pretty music like Line.