Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but you have:
-No mind to think
-No will to break
-No voice to cry suffering
-Born of God and Void
Oh yeah, you also develop retrograde amnesia so have fun with that I guess~

I wish items in Rotmg had a limited number of uses.

Granted, but every time you use one you take 1000 armor piercing damage. That includes all items, like weapons and abilities

I wish I was better at making sprites

Granted. Everytime you do a craft, drawing, or anything of the sort, it ends up as one of these little guys

I wish for a cactus

Granted, but it’s the cactus from PvZ

I wish I met reqs for pub halls

Granted, but whenever you join raids, the key is popped a few seconds before you load in, causing you to miss the run every time.
feelsbadman

I wish for a random person somewhere in the world to survive their near-death experience.

granted, you are now super crazy into anal

I wish could wear earplugs

Granted, they’re super uncomfortable.

I wish to die the most slow and painful death, leaving my family and friends miserable for years and after that a meteor blows up the world killing everyone.

Granted, but it’s one of infinite deaths; after you die, you are immediately brought back to a semblance of life only to die again for all eternity.
This is… Requiem…

I wish I could form black holes the size of a penny without killing/harming myself in any way.

Granted. What a grand sorcerer you have become! Your newfound power consumes you in madness. You are now known as ‘Bob, the Destroyer of All Worlds’, with every military in the universe out for your head.

I wish that new biomes/maps finally get implemented into rotmg

I beg your pardon?

Granted! However, they still use the same mobs, and they all consist of recolored tiles from existing biomes. Hope you’ll enjoy “grass but yellowy” and “tree but browner”!

I wish I had a nice tree garden of my own that I could easily tend to.

Granted but it consists of only grass but yellowy and trees but browner.

I wish I could type on my phone without misspelling a lot of wrods

Granted, but you can only communicate through typing on your phone.

I wish I wasn’t known as “Bob, the Destroyer of All Worlds”.

Granted.
Your new title is “Bob, the Destroyer of the Realm”

I wish to be able to have a computer that isn’t always 100% disk

Granted. It is now 100% disc.

I wish there was a tcave event

Granted, but TCaves drop from inside the Machine.

I wish the Machine was more common.

Granted, o3 makes 50 machine portals in his last phase that despawn as soon as he dies, and that is the only way the portals drop. Because of that there can be 50 machines per realm. You just have to survive o3 then skip his loot to do it.

I wish I was an orange star

Granted! You are now a giant burning ball of hydrogen and helium that happens to be orange.

I wish for a worm on the string

Granted but its inside your intestines

I wish my handwritting was better.

granted, the hand you write with is now beautiful

I wish that my ppe thread will succeed

Granted, but you will begin to tire of rotmg, wasting so much time chasing rare but useless items for your ppe. You will achieve everything you want out of your ppe, yet you will feel empty and not satisfied.

I wish that I could read people’s minds.