Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but your ideas are crazy and people think they are weird.

I wish for a Reikoku

Granted! However, you are given it irl, and are arrested for being in possession of illlegal weaponry due to an anonymous report from your neighbor.

I wish I had a cute, plaid skirt that fit my current and future realistic sizes perfectly without hurting or killing me.

Granted, you now owe me 200$

I wish for a cake

Granted! However, the cake is you.

I wish I had a comically large spoon so I could pull all kinds of shenanigans.

Granted, you spend your life savings to pay an artisan to craft a massive spoon that ends up being too heavy to carry. Art doesn’t come cheap.

I wish I had a spray bottle filled with a fluid that would remove any bad odours.

Granted! However, while it does remove bad odours, it not only removes any odour, but it also makes everything a disgusting colour, based on the observer’s least favourite color. A truly distasteful piece of equipment.

I wish I got a cake mix every other day to use for only that day so I can easily bake a cake when I want to.

Granted, but if you don’t consume the entire cake created from the cake mix within the day, then you won’t get any more cake mix. If you don’t bake the cake mix for whatever reason (e.g you don’t like the flavour) then you won’t get any more cake mix until you bake the current one. The mixes can come in literally every flavour - and boy oh boy is there some interesting ones out there.

I wish for the ability to find cool rocks

Granted! You find the cool rocks when someone with a sling hurls them towards your face.

I wish I didn’t owe Xaklor $20.

Granted, but now you owe Xaklor $2020.

I wish for the ability to teleport bread.

Granted, but you can’t control where you send it.
I wish I had a set of copic markers

@Poopythell you get a cdirk on a lvl 1 wizard, but a small cube kills you before you can pick it up

i wish Outlaw was banned

Granted, but then I steal and resell them in hopes of paying off part of my accumulating debt to Xaklor.

Granted, but it’s just their Ninjakiwi account so they can’t play bloons tower defense.

I wish people would follow the rules of this thread.

I wish any jar I held refilled with its previous contents.

Granted, but the thread continue regarless is a more annoying fashion.

Granted, but every time it refills with 105% of the jar’s total capacity, thus spilling said contents onto you if able. Unfortunate, and slightly inconvenient, but at least you get infinite jam now :sunglasses:

I wish I could get back into baking somewhat regularly, and have myself/others enjoy the goods I produce.

Granted, but everyone goes gluten free. They still enjoy it, but it gives them terrible tummyaches

I wish I could set warps to teleport to places I’ve been

Granted, but your health drops to 1 every time you use a warp.

I wish I could have a pet with 4 abilities

Granted, but the abilities are savage, attack far, rising fury, and attack mid

I wish Pokémon were real

Granted, the mortal world is now in peril as living dragons and literal deities roam around in broad daylight, preying on whoever they wish.

I wish I could take the form of any animal I’ve seen before.

granted but you’re blind and have no memory now

I wish I could sleep