Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, you now have narcolepsy

I wish I had a more interesting life

Granted, but your life is so exciting that you never have a break again and wish you had your old life back.

I wish I could beat my older brother at foosball :pensive:

granted, but before he gets hurt he uses the world to stop time and kill you

What? Foosball is a game where there are mini soccer players attached to rods and you hit around a mini soccer ball! I don’t want to hurt him :joy:

Granted, but you hurt everyone else around you.

I wish I had a bag that makes a fart sound every time it is opened

granted, it is made of flesh and is located somewhere you’d expect farts to come out of. you’ll have to get your hands dirty to use it, quite literally * unsubtle winks and nudges *

I wish I could know the outcome of any random event before the random event occurs. this power can be toggled on and off and only affects random events I choose to know about.

Granted, for every event that occurs, there are an infinite number of possibilities. With this massive flood of information entering your brain, it overloads and leaves you as little more than a shell of a human.

I wish I could mark someone, and be able to observe them at any time no matter where they are.

Granted, you are apprehended by spies and taken in for questioning every time you use it though.

I wish for a sandwich - about *this* big.

Granted, but its stuffed with the most disgusting vegetables

I wish for a domestic bear

Granted, you raid a wildlife enclosure to steal a bear so you can tame it, earning the ire of bear-kind around the globe. You must now spend the rest of your life in hiding for fear of the bear army finding you.

I wish I could revive RotMG characters.

Granted, but DECA bans you for hacking

I wish for the power to change local temperature at will

Granted, every time you need to change the temperature, a massive cooler/heater spawns right above you and crushes you.

I wish I could see the damage values of any object I wanted to.

Granted, but you aren’t sure how it scales. Also every time you eat something unhealthy, you take damage.

I wanna go Super Sayian

Granted! However, your body is unable to contain the immense power, and should you ever attempt to harness it, your body would explode!
On that note, you also wouldn’t be notified of having this power in the first place, so it’s not like you’ll ever know :3

I wish I could have a cool theme composed for me.

Granted; but it plays in every occasion despite the mood.

I wish for a pizza box that whenever opened, contains the openers favorite pizza

Granted, but it has a size of 1ml

I wish for a sword of acclaim in real life

(isn’t ml a measurement of liquid tho?)
Granted, but it ends up being useless because it shoots a tiny blue pixel, which does absolutely nothing.

I wish I don’t have to learn about taylor series next monday.

Volume, which is the correct measurement for both liquids and boxes

Granted, you now have to learn about Fourier series.

I wish I would never have to clean my room again

Granted! Your room becomes a black hole and therefore 100% clean, because no dust particle can escape its gravitational field!

I wish I had a big seal plushie to cuddle with.

Granted, but the seal plushie becomes constantly emotional and requires cuddles 24/7. This may seem good, but someones gotta pay the cuddle bills.

I wish for the extra arm machine used by Dr. Octopus in Spiderman