Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, we have reverted back from humanity into le monke (absolute win! tbh idk if this even is corruption), but there is no more humanity.

I wish for a floofy doggo

if you kill doggo john wick will be very, very mad
try something else :slight_smile:

granted, except that floofy doggo finds your razors and manages to shave all the floof off, becoming nonfloofy doggo

I wish for discord nitro

You use the discord nitro on a sus discord that gets you banned from all countries

I donā€™t even have razors smh im 14

I wish for a pack of floofy malamute baby doggos (and they are friendly kk, so donā€™t go in that direction)

same you invite a friend over and the dogs decide they like him more than you, so they hide in his car when he is getting picked up and you never see them again.

I wish for a nice, fun trip to paris

i have never hated a person in my life more than i hate you right now
plus i dont even have friends kekw

granted, except that you planned your budget perfectly, and miss your flight home, leading you to have no money for the extra time you spend there waiting for another flight.

also, alpha, iā€™ll be 18 in 2 weeks and i dont have razors

I wish for @AlphaCroc to have friends

granted, but now i get floofy puppers :smiley:

i wish for @triforcej to get some nice razorsā€¦ and not kill himself with it, if youā€™re thinking of ideas

granted, except due to not knowing how to use it, he horrifically scars himself (but doesnā€™t die)

I wish that alpha loves their floofy puppers

ur damn right i do :slight_smile: except i become corrupt and turn into some evil mastermind. cept they are still floofy puppers B) ( i still love dem doe o.o)

i wish that the flat earthers would cease to exist while the people with some decent logic can carry on as normal

granted, but now they believe itā€™s turtles all the way down

i wish i could turn into a smol bird and back at will

it is turtles. i see this as an absolute win!

granted, but the bird is very smol and fluffy and people love petting it, essentially turning u into a softcore furry (i think thats what furries do? idk)

i wish for people to stop tipping fedoras

granted, you now have 3 nostrils

I wish I was left handed

Granted, now you have two right hands.

I wish for the person who replies to this to be eaten by an aztec god.

Granted. I thoroughly enjoy the experience of being eaten by a godly, strong creature.

I wish I could gain eternal youth through drinking blood.

you drink your own blood

i wish for people to get some logic and realize that homework is a waste of time if ppl can score well on testsā€¦
and why do i have 3 nostrils again? xd

Granted, but everyone stops doing homework and now many people start not doing well on the tests either because they never got the practice they needed for those skills.

I wish for AlphaCroc to have four nostrils.

b/c i merged with yo mama
B)

i wish for some peace and quiet

granted, i banish you to the infinite void

i wish i had minecraft or terraria

granted, you get minecraft AND terraria -> a cheesy mashup by a 3rd party

i wish for more wishes

Delighted by your apparent cleverness, you get so addicted to wishing for more wishes that you keep on wishing for wishes until you die, and never end up using wishes for anything other than more wishes
I wish for a nice cheese pizza