Corrupt-a-Wish

Was I kidding or not? Who can say

you can

:shushing_face::shushing_face:

Granted, but you become the only lifeform on Earth, as all other living beings spontaneously disappear.

I wish the sun became 10x brighter.

█████████████████████████ ███████████████

I wish for all plates to be converted to bowls

Are you serious, my comment didn’t post to the sun comment… that took a while :expressionless:

I thought your pfp was a minecraft skin of the mbc wearing a black shirt not a melee class helmet thing lmao

Granted. Tectonic plates are included.

I wish I knew what @XBookwyrmX was going to say about the sun wish.

Granted. You also sprout wooden antlers that pierce your brain, leaving you mentally incapacitated of properly processing what they were going to say.

I wish to have a box that contains boxes but only weighs as much as if it did not contain anything except air.

Granted. The boxes are microscopic. Good luck using them!

I wish for a pound of aerogel.

granted, but you end up inside it and suffocate

I wish for this wish to not be corrupted

Sure, granted. Literally nothing happens.

I wish I could finish all my work in time

granted, but you rush through it and do it very poorly.

I wish for kalle to come back.

Granted, but the reason he came back was because you quit and he couldn’t stand playing rotmg with you.

I wish for a lumiare irl

granted, but it’s twiceas tall as you, weighs about 2.4 tons, and u cant even use it becuase you are neither a sorcerer or a priest. you are a human

Granted, but you can’t figure out which end is the danger end, so you never use it for fear of instant vaporization via backfire.

I wish people would remember to put questions at the end of their responses so we wouldn’t have to keep leapfrogging like this.

questions?

can i have a wish?

Granted, but at the end of each response is a vague philosophical question.
What is life?

I wish the moon didn’t exist.

Granted, the stability of the solar system is messed up and the Earth is sent into a death spiral into the sun.

I wish for the next wish to not make sense

granted, but it involves you

f̵͖̺̱̥̩̫̻̃̅̊͆̉d̸̡͕̀̾̇s̶̙͋̓͘j̸̩͔̳̏̈́̎͘̕͜ķ̴̳̘̽̍͑̕e̴̪̼̫̎r̴̡̥̪͓̝̥͖̓n̴̡̗̥̩͗̊͝m̶̡͓̹̟͕̺͠s̸̯̫̓̚á̸̢̯̯͇̘̹̊͑̌͒ ̸̦͂͠Ṅ̷̤̖͓̳̔͛͜͜ͅy̴̰͎͉͉̰͓̠͛ä̴͈̣̰́͋̒̊̆̋͂n̵̜̯̱͉͒̃͗̆͗́͛G̸̝͛̒̽̔̌͂̚a̸͍̜͐m̸̛̠̦̦̪̭̏̉̉̑̈́̍ę̴̍ͅr̵͍̤͕̟͇̭̍̎̾̑͛̓͜͠ ̷̧̤͑͛͆̑̆̀͝f̵̤̑́d̵̢̒̽̊͌̓͐s̷̉̉̈͜͠ ̴͙̹̫͌́̊͘͝ţ̴̣͌̆́̆͘̕ͅk̸̰̀̑̈̌̀̍l̸̼͒́̍̒̍̋͌e̸̞̞̫̲͑̀̓̽͘ͅs̴̢̛͔̜̗̿͋̃̀̎̃ ̶̢̡̛̘͈̰̃̎͒̐͝ͅw̵͕͊i̶̯̗̐̆̅̋̅̚s̷̨̢̫̖͇͐̋̃̕͝h̷͙͆̀̒̑̄ ̸̮͍̻̈̉͒͜d̸̤̅͐̒́f̴̦̪͚̯͋s̷͍͆͛̓̽̊l̸̡͎̳̬͌̊͜͝ė̷̺̖̔̔͜q̶̲͉̰̜̭̇̈́͂̿̈́̂͜w̶̨̰̼̫̫̦̗͆̕ẇ̸̰̐̇̍͝͠ḙ̶͑͋͘͜r̷̨̧̢̘̀͂́̽̒͜͠w̶̢̡̖̯̥̐͐͗͊̏̑̕p̶̼̩̠̮̬̹̣̄̃̓̿̊̕i̶̞̓̽͆̓̋u̶͍̝̝͒͊̃̉̾̓ͅx̸̡̢̜̺͈̥͚͗̄̅̔͒̍̕ñ̶̜͎̮̻͑̿̽̀́̿m̸̧͓̙͗̎̄́