Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, Toastrz uses his stand 「HONEY SCEPTER」 to kill every single one of your characters.

I wish I had an extra hand so I can pet my dog while still using my computer.

Granted. However, the human brain is designed to only manage two hands at once, and so the brainpower required to manipulate and receive sensory feedback from all three at once is far too mentally taxing to keep up for long periods of time and leaves you constantly exhausted. This third arm is also attached to your left foot, which makes finding shoes difficult.

I wish to get rid of the second law of thermodynamics.

granted, but that messes stuff up and… up to you what happens i dont care anymore.

I wish to be a moderator

Granted, you become a discord moderator.

I wish I can get a jugg.

granted, you get a jug of milk to drink

I wish I get cdirk and crystal poison on my ppe

granted, but you get a t1 dirk shaped like a C, and a Crystal-clear posion that only does 1 damage because of how diluted it is

I wish for 1,000,000,000,000 realm gold and for this wish not to be cursed!

Granted, but amazon mixes up your orders and now you get 1,000,000,000,000 curses and no realm gold wishes.

I wish the forum would stop giving me bad gateways.

Granted, but theres an error in the site’s script and it now constantly gives you bad gateways.

I wish for this to become a meme thread

granted but you’re banned

I wish I could neutralize any threatening person by dabbing

Granted. Whenever someone dabs on someone else, the latter instantaneously dies from total organ failure. This causes an abrupt change in the world order, as governments around the world collapse due to the newfound ability of the populace to instantly kill others. Chaos and anarchy reigns in the form of people dabbing on one another. Is this what you wanted?

I wish for some ice :]

Granted, but then Xaklor dabs at you.

I wish for a nice, cozy blanket for all the cats around the world.

Granted! The Mad God himself comes down from the heavens and decides to dedicate a nice, cozy blanket to cats, and it’s now officially recognized as a holy object. If anyone even dares look at it funny, they will be branded a HERETIC and get prosecuted by the Spanish Inquisition.

I wish i could just wish SOMEONE out of existence this has nothing to do with the forums, i’m just helluva pissed at someone in particular

Granted, but only cats and dogs

I wish to be able to properly express my emotions and problems to others instead of just dealing with them in a harmful manner

granted, this involves being vulnerable and admitting that you lack the strength to handle it yourself, the two things our culture of masculinity tolerates the least. this is going to hurt, a lot.

I wish I had more plushies big enough to properly hug

Granted, I shrink you to the size of a pencil and your plushies down to about the size of a small eraser.

I wish I knew what to post the first time I typed it, and I didn’t have to go back and edit it 3 times over the course of the next 7 minutes

Im already the least masculine guy I know

Granted but you steal all my decisiveness to get yourself some, meaning I have no idea what to post, and so I just choose not to wish like some kind of idiot

Corrupt:[Granted but you steal all my decisiveness to get yourself some, meaning I have no idea what to post, and so I just choose not to wish like some kind of idiot]
[ERROR]:Input not in domain!

I wish O3 didn’t exist.

granted, ozone no longer exists. as a result, everyone on the planet dies instantly.

I wish there was a molecule that was 27 oxygens stuck together

Granted! However, it only exists conceptually. Perhaps, if you wish hard enough…

I wish I had a Totalia plushie.

Granted, but it only appears on Halloween.

I wish for 100 liters of oxygen gas. What can possibly go wrong?