Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted! Too bad coffeine doesn’t exist. Better check your spelling next time!

I wish it was an hour earlier

granted, but it was because someone use Killer Queen’s third ability: BITES THE DUST, and, since you were affected by Bites the dust, you explode.

i wish i had killer queen as my stand

Granted, but it blows you up before you get to use it.

I wish that I could fall asleep more easily and be properly rested when I wake up. Simple stuff.

Granted! You will always sleep for 15 hours, regardless of how long you’ve been awake or what happens in your sleep. Good luck trying to move your schedule around that!

I wish I had a working Nintendo Switch lite with a fresh copy of Super Smash Bros.TM UltimateTM

Granted, but your left joystick not only drifts, but breaks from excessive aggressive use because of that game. And did we mention that because you requested a Lite and lack a replaceable joycon, you lose your system to gamble on repairs? Let the frustration ensue!
(Another decent game with a horrible community)

I wish I could understand the meaning of facial expressions more, especially micro-expressions.

granted, but you literally cannot do literally anything else, including breathing. you die

I wish to ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora irl without that being corrupted in any way. i also wish for my voice to be good

Granted, but the two wishes cancel each other out! Better luck next time!

I wish my best friend wasn’t moving to Florida in a few months

granted, they’re moving to china instead

I wish for the ability to turn on and off my own body’s level of friction at will

Granted! However, in order to trigger it, you have to be covered in any type of liquid first.
It has to be liquid, not just air.
I hope you’re ready to slide around while wearing heavy, water-filled clothes!
Or do it naked, I dunno.

I wish for a regular-sized, 75 cm length-by-8 cm width-by-8 cm height cakeform that instantly fills with a food (or other thing idk go nuts) I want to eat when I touch it directly.

Granted, but you’re lucky and dont get your wish corrupted corrupted
I wish that i had 160 char slots, each with an 8/8 4/4 exalted char (10 for each class), and have 2 of every Good Item in the game, as well as being able to auto-finish the full campaign the minute it comes out. as well as, whenever I make a new character, to have it be Automatically 8/8 with the best gear for the class. thank you and pease dont corrupt this

Granted, but it’s only on the testing server which isn’t always open.

I wish for a bag of Skittles.

Granted, but as with a couple of peeps I knew, you are subjected to “re-taste the rainbow!” * cough * it’s colorful regurgitation so no one misunderstands

I wish for your rainbow to create beautiful patterns on the nearest ground patch of ground or convenient trash can.

Granted. My rainbow is a knife that lusts for liquids the color of the rainbow. Each drop of liquid splatters on the ground to help form colorful pseudo-Rorschach artworks upon the ground. It’s beautiful.

I wish for the ability to instantly learn basic skills (ex. riding a bike, swimming, cooking, roller skating).

Granted, you can instantly learn a basic skill in exchange for forgetting another of equal importance.

I wish that realm YouTubers were big in proportion to the amount of work that they do. (Seriously, it’s insane that our biggest YouTuber hasn’t even broken 60k subs)

Granted, but since my creativity levels aren’t high enough to corrupt your wish in some comedic way so I’ll just say that you get run over by a car the next day.
I wish that Realm would run on my laptop (preferably an fps higher than 24)

Granted. Someone named “Realm” decides to go for a jog on your laptop. Unfortunately, they weigh an abnormal amount and crush it to pieces on their first stride.

I wish someone would donate me a ring of decades

Granted. A 1 star account donates you 8 Decas. DECA suddenly gets super super serious about duping / cheating and permabans every account that has 8 or more duped items. Guess how the 1 star got those decas…

I wish realmeye would be restored to full functionality

Granted, but it would be taken down as well

I wish for the testing server to be open y is it sooooo late

Granted, but you get dced every 5 minutes

I wish for the ability to consume as much sweets as I want without any negative effect on my health

Granted, but, weets start to taste like cardboard

I wish for DECA to give me Admin