Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but its only because they give everybody admin in the final hour before shutting down the game.

I wish for a better work ethic

Granted, but you dont work so you are homless on the streets and die

I wish to actually get some bluprints

Granted! But every time, it’s a copy of Blueprint 47.

I wish that @Sansisgood would start replying using the Reply button on the post they are addressing whenever doing so is relevant, such as within this thread. Located in the bottom right corner of the post, the Reply button is a handy thing that notifies the person you are replying to so that they know they are being addressed, and also helps other readers follow the flow of conversation so they can actually understand what you’re saying.

Sorry for weird coloration; f.lux is acting up.

Granted.

I wish that i could craft an omni using kendo sticks.

Granted! However, you require 18, and they must be in your inventory in order to craft them.

I wish I was really good at making rope knots.

granted, but there is no rope/rope-like substance in this world. your skills are useless.

I wish to have an unkiillable character that i CAN use without any consequences that has the best gear.

Granted! You have a priest with 16 high-tier soulbound swapouts that you can only use for trading!

I wish for a large pepperoni pizza and 2 dollars.

Granted, but, well, I was hungry, ok? You can still have the two bucks and pizza box, though.

I wish that everything wasn’t still canceled :sweat:

granted. its not cancelled since it doesnt exshist

I wish to stop forgetting to reply to other people instead of the thread

Granted, but everyone else forgets to reply directly to you instead.

I wish for the ability to set the coefficients of static and dynamic friction between surfaces to negative values at will.

granted, however it turns out that our understanding of forces in physics is flawed and does not literally represent what is happening in the real world. in particular it turns out that friction as a concept simply does not exist and was conjured up by our imaginations. therefore, your ability to create negative friction only has applications in the field of “fucking with physics students” and has no effect on reality.

I wish I could purr.

Granted. Language now consists of only tonal purrs, but nobody actually knows what everyone else is saying. Society has slowed to a standstill as people try and fail to discern the meaning of people’s purrs around them. Researchers are trying to find a way to get people’s voices back, but for now, we must resort to typing.

I wish the ladder was one foot longer.

granted, but its made of human feet and youre arrested for murder of 24 people (whose feet you used to make that ladder)

I wish to become a Passage of Life TRL

Granted! You are now an official Tamer of Recursive Lemurs in the Passage of Life clinic. Your job is to allow for the safe transition of a dying lemur to its next iteration.
…hooowever, since this has never been done before, and you don’t quite seem to know how to do it, you end up creating a loop of the dying lemur reliving its final moments, over, and over, and over again. You monster.

I wish I could turn my feelings into paintings by touching a blank painting.

Granted, but it only works for the awkward stuff that you don’t want anyone to see.

I wish I would find all food delicious

granted, but you cant eat any food.

I wish for DECA to remove DCs.

Granted, but now you are unable to get into the game no matter what you do.

I wish to get gear I can actually use on my PPE.

Granted: its t0 gear

I wish for my next wish to NOT be corrupted

Granted, but this wish counts as your next one.
I wish you would use the reply button :expressionless:

Granted, but… nothing happens! ur lucky!

I wish for some1 to trade me a deca for 14 GLIFE and for this wish to not be corrupteed.