Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted! Too bad you didn’t specify what you meant by “deca”, so you pay an admin 14 glife and in return they spawn a decaract on you. I suppose that’s technically not a corruption.

I wish for a jar of peanut butter.

Granted! You gain a block of peanut-injected butter that has assumed the form of a jar. “Inside” of it is a block of glass. Itadakimasu~!

I wish I could make some GREAT noodles. I’m talking really really good-tasting ones.

Granted, but I eat all of them.

I wish for my own private island.

Granted, but there’s oil on it. Good luck against the US military!

I wish for a comically large spoon.

Granted, its so comically large that it’s mass implodes the univers or some scientific sh*t im not smart.

I wish id remeber to reply to people @Mynamerr

Granted! However, every time you remember, you forget something else. Tell me what day it is.

I wish for a really really comfy Snorlax plushie I can lay down on to de-stress.

Granted, but every time u lay down it uses hyper beam and incinerates you.

I wish for an actuall good oryx st mini skin (the 1 ingame rn is just and oryx skin, not based of the st set)

Granted but every time you want to equip it, you have to solo an Oryx 3.

I wish for superior knowledge of machines so I can repair anything I want.

Granted (also thanks for free o3 unlocks), but you are so clumsy you cant evfen hold a pencil!

I wish for Valor to have better-looking HP/MP/Prt/Sg bars to be rounded

Granted! However, the update that ships this change never comes out. Development mysteriously grinds to a halt, causing the game to slowly start fading into obscurity, until eventually the plug is pulled.

I wish I could succesfully utilize everything out of liquids, thus removing my need to have a bladder/urinate.

Granted, but you’re eaten by a giant frog.

I wish I could fly.

Granted (was that a konosuba reference there?), but every time you fly, you reject a piece of your humanity.

I wish MBC’s items had the same color scheme as it.

Granted! However, they use MBC 1.0’s color scheme. I hope you enjoy your 44 shades of grey!

I wish I could actually put in more effort in this dang duo assignment >8(

Granted! since im a kind-hearted soul, there’s no corruption!

I wish for MBC to be easier.

Granted! MBC is a lot easier now, but the Lost Halls before going to the MBC is a lot harder now, making it very difficult to reach the reworked MBC…

I wish for an assassin rework.

Granted, but its a nerf.

I wish for a delicious hamburger.

Granted, but I make it for you and we probably don’t live anywhere near each other. Oh well, more for me.

I wish I had more plushies to put around my room.

Granted, but they’re possessed by evil spirits. They don’t do anything particularly threatening, but its still pretty annoying when they run around in the middle of the night.

I wish there wasn’t a snowstorm outside.

Granted! The snowstorm has moved inside now.

I wish for a large quesadilla.

Granted, the cheese is moldy and the tortilla is stale.

I wish for more money.