Corrupt-a-Wish

Granted, but everyone knows you’re richer now and keeps asking for favours.

I wish for a discord bot I can easily manage and customise.

Granted. It works for approximately 18 minute, after which Discord shuts down without warning. No word from the developers, as though they vanished overnight.

I wish people could stop paying so much attention to memes that they become utterly stale so quickly.

Granted, now everyone is sad, bored, and tired because they don’t know what else to do.

I wish for everyone to stop asking me favors.

Granted, but… first could you do me a favor? Just a quick one…

I wish that everybody would just get along

granted, but they get along so well that the weapons industry fails and bilions of people dont have jobs and now people are fighting over money. good job man

I wish to know what happens in the future

Granted. Your brain now attempts to predict things not 0,2 seconds into the future (as it generally tries to), but 0,25. I hope you enjoy this buff.

I wish I could have a Pokémon Substitute doll plushie.

Granted, but its the world largest plushie and occupies roughly half of the space in your room

I wish I would feel motivated today

Granted! You feel motivated for today. And just today. After today, you will never feel motivated again. Better luck next time!

I wish I was working on a unified theory that, when I make it through tonight, everyone will hear out.

Granted, everyone listens to it, considers it, and decides that it doesn’t make much sense. (Respectfully)

I wish for fourteen dollars.

granted, it is in pennies.

I wish I wasn’t sick.

granted, you’re dead.

I wish youtube let you reply to the reply of a comment.

Granted, you have to pay 20 dollars a month for the feature.

I wish that I had good grades and no missing assignments.

Granted! All you have to do is do all of your assignments and turn them in and your wish will be granted!

I wish realm never gets another fortnite battlepass thing

Granted, however theres a chest event instead that never ends

I wish for google autocorrect to not be cancer

Granted, it’s ebola.

I wish for a hug.

Granted, but its only digital :hugs:.

I wish I for the ability to change my sleep rythm at will.

granted. any time you use this power, someone in china dies, someone in the US has their bank account hacked, and someone in france bends over and asks for it gentle before exploding diarrhea over their partner

I wish that any time someone posts a discord crashing gif or video their discord account was automatically banned for 3 days, and I wish that whoever corrupts this wish uses 20 words or more

Hey what the fuck. Granted, you accidentally use one of those gifs. The rule glitches and you get banned for 3 months.

I wish for three ice in my backyard.

Granted. Parts of the Hollywood logo appear in your backyard, all in the shape of an I. You are subsequently arrested for stealing the parts of the Hollywood logo.

I wish I’d be able to travel 1 hour max to see one of my friends.

Granted, but, you can never go home

I wish to remove yahoo search engine